Dream 132

[Ara]
25/4/20

Dream #1
[Ignored]

I was sleeping in my parents' bedroom. It had the old arrangement of tall bed and short bed. I saw my brother and my mother hugging while being asleep in the lower bed.

I remember thinking that I slept there because my room was too much of a mess to sleep in. I didn't see my father. I went to the kitchen to help with cooking.

When I got there, I saw 2 men that were cooking. 1 was Gyool from sign and the other was... Ara? Gyool called Ara "boss"...

What?

He kept quiet the whole dream and didn't say anything. His eyes looked sad as if he doesn't want to be there...

Ah
He hates me now, doesn't he?
Or is that not him?
No... He probably hates me now..

Me and Gyool cooked 3 small servings of French fries and I was told to peel garlic. Ara already have a garlic so he left early with his plate. I peeled the garlic to see that it wasn't a garlic, but a weird blue fruit.

I saw Ara walked away without saying a single word.

Then, I woke up.

Dream #2
[Late Again]

I was waking up in one of igs' gazebo. I was late to school. My mom woke up with my brother next to me. They changed clothes and so did I. They went on a bike to their school... Despite us already living in it.

She told me goodbye and also to say goodbye to my Lil bro's big brother, who is also my big brother...
.. Who?
Did she meant Felix?

I sat on a bike and face the opposite way. The bike moved on it self and I told it to not stray and get me to school. I ended up have to park it again because there was no driver.

I saw people pray in the gazebo. I almost joined in but tripped on my way there.

Then, I woke up.

Dream #3

I don't remember much, but there was a dream and I saw [Star] and other girls talked about something while painting plankton and some other SpongeBob memes.

Dream #4
[Escaping Freedom Hotel]

I was in third person inside of a jail listening to a narration. There was this rehabilitation program that was supposed to help the prisoners become a better person by listening to senior prisoners and mentors.

But, in the middle of the narrative, a prisoner in white jumpsuit kicked his mentor and grabbed the keys, and then he ran and escape.

The police and guards has already guarded all possible escape routes, the narrator said it was impossible to escape and I thought so too. But, it changed into first person and now I'm somehow helping the man escape.

I knew we were gonna get caught, but I was also excited and wanted to see how long we could last, so I helped him. We turned a corner and saw a bunch of guards with their guns on, already waiting.

We turned and sneak between two large cars and saw the gates. We were in a hotel of sorts, there was a jail in that hotel, it was weird when I realized it in dream, but I continued.

We saw the gates but I thought to me and the prisoner that the gate is a trap and instead, we fling ourselves over a hedge to the outside street. I heard people saying how they hope we couldn't make it and we'll lost an eye or two.

We landed safely, the prisoner ran away from the hotel while I was thinking when we're going to get caught.

We didn't.

Then, I woke up.