Chapter 40- You Are Amy Rose To Me

"So, you're telling me that these two were about to kill Sonic the hedgehog and Amy Rose?" A hedgehog cop wrote down onto a notepad as Mobians cops arrested Scourge and Fiona, placing them in handcuffs.

"Yes, officer," Knuckles said. "It's Scourge the hedgehog and the female is Fiona the fox."

"Alright, then. Thank you guys for your time." The officer thanked him and the hedgehogs.

Tails walked towards Knuckles, Silver, and Shadow. "I see everything has now been cleared up. You guys did a great job at keeping them down, as you waited for the police to show up to get them."

"You'll never get away with this," Scourge said, as he was being leaded into the police car by an officer, while he was still in handcuffs.

"You lousy hedgehogs." Fiona growled in anger. "I hate all of you!" The officer pulled her head down towards putting her in the back seat of the cop car. "I'm going to come back and kill every single one of you. Just you wait and see--" she was cut off when the Mobian officer quickly shut the door to the car.

"I'm sorry, guys. You shouldn't have to hear that negative nonsense, coming from that foxy lady. You all can go continue on with your beautiful day. And thanks for the help again."

"No problem," Shadow said. "Justice is what we do best."

The police then left and drove away with the people they arrested with criminal and possible murder charges that were Scourge and Fiona.

Tails flew back to Sonic and Amy on the beach shore. "Are you guys ready to come home? We're all safe now, since the police already arrested Scourge and Fiona and took them into custody. I just thought that I should let you all know."

Sonic and Amy both gazed at each other's eyes. "So, what do you think?" Asked Sonic.

He put his hand out to her, "Are you finally going to come back with us, Amy? Scourge is gone, and so is Fiona. We would love it, if you came home with us, because no one else has seen you in a long time. And it's been a while, and we really miss you. Especially, Cream. You know, how she is."

Amy looked down at Sonic's hand and up at him. "I--" She was silent for a few seconds, thinking about if she should return back to Mobius to her home and to see her friends again.

"Sure. I would like to see Cream again. It's been a while, since I last seen her. I will go back with you guys." She took Sonic's hand and he pulled her up (since she was previously sitting down on the sand).

"Really?" Tails said. "I'll go tell the guys."

"The guys? Who is here? What do you mean by that?" Amy asked him.

"He is talking about Shadow, Silver, and Knuckles. They're here, along with us." Sonic said. "Tails said that they were also responsible for helping to save us too."

"Oh, they were? That's nice of them to do." Said Amy.

-----
"Sonic." Amy was at Sonic's house. She was standing with him in his room. "I need to talk to you about something." She was concerned.

"What do you need to talk about?"

"It's about you." Amy said. "You saved me from Scourge?"

"Yes, I did. I saw that you were in trouble when he took you out with that tranquillizer dart, while you were in the beach house with him." Sonic said. "And, Fiona got me behind my back then she tied me and you up. I saw Scourge push you into the ocean. Silver got me out of the rope."

Amy kept on listening to what he had to say to her. "I jumped into the ocean to save you. I couldn't just leave you there to die and drown. Then, Tails pulled me out of the water while I got you. And," the blue hedgehog stopped speaking.

"And, you what?" Amy asked.

"I don't know if you want to hear this part." Sonic blushed. "You might get mad at me." He put his hands up in defense.

"Mad at you for what?" Amy said. "I bet it's not bad. Just tell me. I promise, I won't get mad at you."

"Okay. I will tell you." Sonic said. "Afterwards, I performed CPR on you, because your heart stopped beating."

"You did CPR on me?" Amy said. "Then, that means you touched my lips? I--" she blushed as she touched her own lips.

"Yeah. That's why."

"Oh, I see." Amy said. "That's okay. I understand that you had to do that to save me. It was necessary for you to do. I'm not mad at you for it."

"Really? Wow, that's such a relief." Sonic said.

"By the way, I need to ask you a question, Sonic. If you don't mind?"

"A question? I don't mind. What is it?"

"Why did you save me, Sonic?" Amy asked. "Why did you do that? I'm just wondering."

"Saving people is what I always do." Sonic put his hands on top of Amy's shoulders. "Look, I saved you Amy because I really care about you. I didn't want you to die. I wanted to see you live, at least enough to see you do it for yourself. To be your true self again, like I once knew in the past. Is that enough for you to understand?"

"Yes. It is. But I--" Amy broke down into tears. "I don't deserve this! I have been nothing but a troublesome bad person to you and our friends! When I use to be Scourge." She was upset. "I shouldn't even be alive. I don't deserve to be here. I should of just been left to die. My life shouldn't matter to anyone, I'm such a bad person. I should just be gone from Mobius forever, like I had intended back then."

"Hey, hey," Sonic said. "Don't say that about yourself." He hugged her, and was doing his best to calm her down. "Look, Ames. You're a good person, even if you did some bad things in the past. But you were just feeling confused and hurt and took the wrong path, with going with Scourge. And that's all my fault."

He caressed her pink quills. "If I hadn't played around with your feelings in the past with doing that dumb prank on you. Then you wouldn't of gotten mad and ran off and go missing for years." He looked at her glistening eyes that lit up with tears. "If you want anyone to blame. Blame me. It is all my fault. But please, don't you dare talk so bad about yourself. You are beautiful. You are still a good person, even if you have made a few mistakes in your past. But you have already learned your lesson on all of it. You were worth saving. And you are still Amy Rose, to me in my eyes."

He kissed the top of her head. "And that's something you should be proud of."

Sonamy: The Love Prankजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें