Chapter 30- On Angel Island

"Now, to see if this thing works," Sonic was standing outside of his house with Tails.

BEEP! BEEP!

"Hey! Look!" Sonic said. "Tails! It's showing the coordinates."

"Yeah, you see. It's that dot, that is moving." Tails pointed to the dot that was on the digital screen.

"That's weird." Sonic said. "Why is it going up all of a sudden?"

"Hmm, the location must be up somewhere in the skies." Tails looked up at the blue sky. "It looks like we're gonna have to take the plane again."

"Oh," Sonic agreed. "Yeah, we probably should."

----

"Hey! Sonic!" Tails shouted while he was driving the plane. "What direction is it heading on the tracking device?" He looked at Sonic, who was standing on top of the plane at the front side.

"It keeps saying to go up." Sonic said. He then saw an island floating up in the sky and looked back at the screen of the device. "The location on the device is going towards Angel Island. So, go there, Tails."

"Right. I'm on it, Sonic!" Tails nodded his head and flew directly to Angel Island. He then landed the plane onto the ground.

"Well. We're here," Tails got off the plane.

"Yeah. Angel Island." Sonic jumped off of the front of the plane and landed on the ground.

He looked confused. "I wonder why Amy would be doing here on Angel Island? That doesn't make any sense."

Tails was also confused. "I'm not really sure either. Beats me."

"I don't know why Tails." Sonic said. "But all of a sudden, I have this bad feeling right now. I'm not sure what it could be? I'll be on the lookout for any trouble happening here nearby."

He gave Tails the device. "Meanwhile, you hold and use this this, while I keep an eye out for anything suspicious."

"Sure." Tails said. "Be careful and cautious, Sonic."