Chapter 11- Making The Team

"Are you ready?" A green hedgehog said.

"Yes, I am," the pink hedgehog said. "Scourge." She said.

"Are you sure, you want to do this, Amy?" Scourge said. "There's no backing out of this, once you've agreed to join us."

"Yes, I do." Amy stared into Scourge's cold-blue eyes. "I'll do it. I don't want to be part of the Freedom Fighters, anymore. I'll do anything..no matter what it takes."

"Alright." Scourge said. "Let's go!" He said. Him and Amy ran to the side of a building. "It's all clear," he said, seeing a police car drive away.

They quickly unlocked the locks in the building. Scourge quickly spin dashed the security cameras, so they wouldn't be spotted.

Amy took out a can of spray and sprayed it, revealing lots of hidden lasers surrounding the room. "I'm going in." She then did some flips and avoided touching the lasers. She carefully got a diamond and replaced it with a fake replica.

She then got out of the lasers and put the diamond in a bag that Scourge was holding. "Let's go, Scourge."

"Right." She and him took an escape route through some vents.

"Nice job, pinks," Scourge said to Amy. "We should go rob jewelry places more often."

~~~~~
"Scourge." Said Fiona, walking to Scourge.

"What's that, you got there?" She pointed to a box. She fluttered her eyelashes at him. "Is that a gift for me?"

"No," Scourge hid the box behind him. "It's not for you. And I told you, that we were over, Fi."

Fiona flared her nose in anger. "Fine, then." She then turned away from him and clenched her teeth. 'He is probably going to give it to that darn pink hedgehog.' She left.

"Amy." Said Scourge.

"Yes?" Amy asked.

"I say, you're ready." Scourge was holding a large gift box. "And here's a gift I got you, that I want you to have."

"Oh," said Amy. "Thanks." She unwrapped the present and saw that it was a weapon. It was a dark black hammer that had some red colors on it. She picked it up. "A new hammer?"

"Do you like it?" Scourge watched Amy swing the hammer a bit. "I got it specially made for you, to your liking."

Amy's eyes sparkled. "I like it." She hugged Scourge.

Scourge's eyes turned into small circles, as he stood there like a tree as he didn't hug her back. "Thank you for the gift."

Amy stopped what she was doing and quickly got away from him. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" She said. "I forgot that you don't like to be hugged."

"No need to apologize." Scourge said. He dusted off his jacket. "It's fine."

He put his shades on. "And one more thing, Amy."

"Yes? And that would be?--" Amy looked back at him, confused.

Scourge lowered down his shades to reveal part of his eyes and he looked at her. "Welcome to our team." He put his hand out and shook Amy's hand with it, congratulating her on her efforts.