Chapter 13- The Attack Of Amy Rose

"How are we going to find Amy?" Asked Sally.

"I don't know." Sonic said, replying to the chipmunk. "I'm not sure, where she is at?" He said. "But my sense is telling me, that I should keep on going."

"If you say so, Sonic," Sally said. "Then, let's keep on going, until we find some sort of trace of her." She became silent and then thought up of something to say to him. "So.."

"Yes? Sal?" Sonic wondered what she had on her mind.

"What are you going to tell her, when you finally find her?" She said.

"Well, I have been thinking about that a lot. And actually I--"

BAM!

Sonic and Sally both heard a loud explosion and their eyes turned small, showing their startled expressions.

"What was that?" Sally said. "That loud explosion?"

"I don't know." Sonic said. He then saw a fire-like explosion at a far distance. "But we should go check it out," he picked her up.

"Sonic? What are you, doing?"

"We are going to find out what that is. Hold on, tight." He was carrying Sally. He then ran with her in his arms, leaving behind a streak of blue in his path.

"UGH!" A lavender cat was seen throwing fire with her hands. "How could you do this!?" She told a pink hedgehog. Tears poured out of her eyes. "I thought we were friends, Amy! This isn't like you at all."

"Blaze?" Sonic saw it was Blaze and that she was fighting Amy. "What is she--" He gasped. "Amy!?" He barely recognized Amy with her new look.

He set down Sally.

"Why are you two fighting?" Sally asked. "Stop it!" She stood in front of Blaze and Amy. "This isn't how we--"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Amy swung her Piko Piko Hammer at Sally, making her fall down.

"Sally!" Sonic shouted seeing his friend fall down. He ran over to her. "Amy? What's wrong with you?" He looked at the pink hedgehog. "Are you okay? I've been looking all over for you. I'm happy that I have found you. It's already been 5 years. Please come back, home."

Amy was surprised at what he said. "I'm sorry for what happened." Sonic approached her. "I--"

"OOF!" Sonic got hit by Amy's hammer. "You're not sorry, Sonic! I DON'T CARE! I'm not going back home!"

"Sonic," Blaze helped Sally get up. "It's no use, trying to convince her. I tried to persuade her. But she doesn't listen, no matter what you say to her." She said. "This isn't the Amy we know anymore. She has changed." She said.

"But.. Blaze." Sonic stood up. "Amy. This isn't true, is it?"

Amy glared at Sonic. Being put on the spot, she didn't know what to say so she ran away into the deep depths of the forest.

"AMY!" She could hear him shout her name out loud. She kept on running faster and faster, not looking behind her. This was her way of avoiding her problem--Sonic--by running away from it, running away from.. him.