Chapter 1- The Party

"Hey, guys," Sonic waved to Cream and Cheese as he was entering the room. "I'm glad you were able to make the party."

"Thanks for inviting us." Cream nodded her head. "That was nice of you to do."

"Chao-chao!" Cheese said.

"No problem." Sonic smiled. He was about to say something but then he was interrupted by the door bell ringing. "I wonder who that could be?"

"I'll get it!" Tails walked downstairs as he was holding a invention in his hands and he opened the door to see a futuristic-hedgehog with a cat-princess. "Hi, Blaze. Hello, Silver."

"Hi, Tails." Blaze said. Silver then messed with Tails' yellow bangs by scratching them with his hand, "It's nice to see you again, kiddo."

Tails chuckled. "It's nice to see you too, Silver." Silver and Blaze then joined Shadow, Rouge, and Knuckles, who were all talking to each other.

Tails then put the invention on the table and started working on it. "Hey, where's Amy?" Blaze asked Cream.

"She's in the kitchen, Ms. Blaze," Cream said. "Why don't we join her?..to see what she's doing?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll go with you." Blaze followed Cream and Cheese into the kitchen to see Amy holding a fresh-baked cake that she took out of the oven. "Amy."

Amy turned around and saw them. "Blaze! Cream!" She set the cake down on the counter and took off her oven mittens and hugged them both, "I'm so happy to see you girls!"

"Us too, Amy." Blaze said. "Choo-choo!" Cheese agreed.

"Anyways," Amy put back on the oven mittens and was holding the silver container that had the cake in it. "I have to go bring this cake to the center of the living room for the party." She went to the living room and placed it on the table that had desserts and snacks on it.

"Hey, Tails." Sonic said.

"Sonic." Tails said. "Can you please turn off the lights?"

"Yeah." Sonic said, "Sure." He turned off the light switch. "What's that invention you're working on?" He pointed to the device that Tails was twisting a screwdriver in.

The fox was then done twisting it and he pressed a button. "See for yourself." The device activated several disco lights that lit up the dark room, like a magical moonlight.

"Woah!" Knuckles and Silver were amazed at the disco lights.

"It's so pretty!" Rouge looked up. "I like how the lights shine like crystal gems."

"Nice job, Tails." Sonic winked and gave Tails a thumbs-up for approval.

Tails smiled back at him. "Gee, thanks."

Amy came from the kitchen, she entered the living room while holding a tray with cake in it. "Who wants cake!?"

"ME!" Silver said.

"I would like some too." Knuckles raised his fist as Amy set the cake on the table.

"Do you want any cake, big guy?" Rouge asked Shadow. "If you do, I don't mind getting some for you."

"Hmph." Shadow turned away. "No thanks. I don't really have a sweet tooth for sugary sweets like that. You can go ahead and get yourself a slice of cake, if you want. I don't want any."

Cream gasped, admiring the disco lights. "Wow, Cheese!" Her eyes sparkled. "Look at the pretty lights! Aren't they beautiful?"

"Chao-chao!" Cheese nodded his head.

"I'm glad you like them, Cream. I made them with my invention." Said Tails.

"Oh you did? It's amazing." Cream complimented her two-tailed fox-friend.