Chapter 34- The Power Of Psychokinesis

Sonic and Shadow had both found Scourge's base. They both ran in and saw that Scourge was sitting down on his throne and that Amy was standing near the Master Emerald that was near by them. "Looks like we've got some visitors here. Shadow and Sonic!" Scourge shouted. "You know you're really making me angry. Why can't you just give up and let me keep whatever I steal for once!?" He got up and spin dashed Sonic.

"Because, it doesn't belong to you!" Sonic started fighting with Scourge.

As they were arguing, Shadow ran towards Amy. "I'm taking the Emerald back. And if you don't get out my way, I'll have to fight you!"

Amy took out her hammer. "Fine! I don't care!" She began swinging her hammer around.

Shadow dodged her attack. "Chaos control!" He raised a red emerald up in the air.

"Huh? Where did he go?" Amy watched him disappear.

Shadow appeared behind Amy. He then punched her a few times, making her lose balance as her hammer disappeared. He then tried picking up the Master Emerald, "Geez. How does Knuckles carry this thing? It sure is heavy just for one person."

"Urgh!" He grunted. "It's no use. How am I going to get this back on Angel Island?"

Sonic was still fighting Scourge. "Shadow! Hurry up!"

"I can't! The Master Emerald is heavy! We'll have to find another way to carry it." Shadow shouted.

Sonic was about to get punched in the face by Scourge, but dodged it by ducking away from it. "But we have to hurry! Because if we don't, Angel Island will be gone forever! It is crumbling down, as we speak since the Master Emerald isn't there anymore to hold it up."

"Well, I don't know what else to do!" Shadow felt stressed and couldn't think straight in his mind. "If only there was something to help us--"

Amy was about to get up to fight Shadow again. But she was levitated by a magical aura, making her go up into the air. "What the? What's happening? I'm going up!?"

Sonic was still fighting Scourge. And Scourge was about to punch Sonic again, but didn't since he also got put up in the air by a mysterious force. "Woah! What's going on!?" He shouted. "Why am I flying!?"

Shadow and Sonic both looked at each other confused as to what they were witnessing. It looked like something paranormal. Then they saw the Master Emerald being lifted up to. "What the? What's happening? I'm not sure what's going on either?" Sonic asked.

"Hey, guys! Long time, no see!" They heard a male voice behind them and saw a hedgehog they knew.

"Silver!" Sonic and Shadow both looked at each other, being surprised to see Silver.

"Thank goodness, you decided to drop by." Shadow said. "How did you find us here and know what was going on?"

"Oh. About that," Silver said. "I had some sort of sense that told me to time travel to Mobius because I felt like something bad was going to happen." He explained from his point of view. "I saw you guys headed towards here and I heard what you guys were talking about with the Master Emerald. And I knew that I couldn't let these two," He looked up at Amy and Scourge in the air. "Get away with it. Also, since it might alter time if Angel Island gets destroyed, so we can't let that happen."

He then looked back at Shadow and Sonic. "Then I secretly followed you guys here, incase something bad happened and you may needed some help from me. And I was right."

"You came at perfect timing, Silver," Sonic said. "Now, you guys," he used his power to put the Master Emerald near Shadow and Sonic. "Go carry the Master Emerald, to take it back to Angel Island. Go get a head start. I will hold off these two for a while and catch up with you two, to help you carry it with my psychokinesis powers."

"Thank you for your help." Shadow said. "Come on, Sonic," he put his hands under the Master Emerald and began lifting it. "We have to be really careful to not break the Master Emerald. And we can't use our speed with it, because it may break into pieces."

"Yeah, you're right." Sonic said. "Looks like we have to take it slow. But somewhat a bit fast?..but not tooo fast, or else it will break." He helped Shadow with carrying the green gem.

"How dare you let them take away the Emerald, that we could of used for its POWER!" Scourge shouted to Silver in anger.

"Hey! Do you NOT think that it's MORE important to put the Master Emerald back where it belongs!? Without it, the civilians on Angel Island can die with the whole island falling over without its protection!" Silver got really angry at Scourge, so he was shouting at him. "Tails and Knuckles are still on the island! They can perish as the whole place is collapsing right now!"

As Amy heard what Silver was saying to Scourge, the look in her eyes decreased in size. It actually made her rethink about what she and Scourge were doing.

"Do you not care about the lives of the many people that you are putting in danger?" Silver asked.

"No! Of course, not," Scourge said. "Why would I? That's just pathetic, if you ask me."