Chapter 39- The Rescue Of Amy Rose

"It's time, Fiona," Scourge said. "Alright." Fiona got a piece of long duct tape out and stretched it out. She began walking fast towards Amy's direction, while holding the stretched tape out.

"Hey! Stop!" Sonic shouted, not liking what he was seeing. He felt like something bad was going to happen. "What are you going to do to her!?"

"We're putting her out of her misery." Fiona had a devilish smile across her face. "And we want you to see her suffer. You two lovebirds will have the luxury of getting to die together. After this, you're next, Sonic." She looked back at Sonic, pointing to him.

She then lifted Amy's bangs up with one hand to tie a blind fold to cover her eyes. "Hey! Get this thing off of me!" Amy shouted. "I--" Her voice was muffled as Fiona quickly yanked a piece of duct tape off and slapped it hard onto her mouth.

"SHUT IT!" Fiona said. "I HATE you! I want you gone! And you will be!" She yelled at Amy.

Scourge spoke, "Now, it's my turn, Fi," he walked to the front of Amy. "It's time for me to do this!" He pushed Amy off of the cliff that they were standing on. And Sonic watched in horror as he witnessed Amy fall down deep into the ocean as her screams were muffled by the tape that covered her mouth.

"NOOOO! AMYYY!" Sonic felt so much emotions. He was so angry and sad and worried at the same time for Amy's safety. "YOU!" He glared at Fiona and Scourge as he was mad at both of them.

Fiona and Scourge both shot him an evil glare. Knuckles, and Silver appeared into the scene. Knuckles ran and punched Scourge on his torso. Shadow came and punched Fiona. "Sonic!" Silver used his psychokinesis to lift up the rope that untied him to the tree.

In the background, Shadow and Knuckles were both holding down Scourge and Fiona, so they wouldn't be able to escape from them.

"Silver!" Sonic said. "Thanks for the save!" He was about to run, but stopped when Silver blocked him. "Woah! Where are you going!?"

"SILVER! Move out of my way!" Sonic moved past him. "I have to go save Amy!" he ran and jumped off of the cliff. "There's no time to explain!"

'Amy! Don't you worry! I'm coming to save you!' Sonic thought to himself as he dived into the ocean. Even though, he didn't like being wet in water, he didn't hesitate on wanting to save this pink hedgehog. So he went for it, with no second thoughts. This is exactly what he wanted to do. To save her.

Sonic dived into the ocean. He hold his breath underwater and swam below. He spotted Amy's lifeless body sinking down below. 'Amy!' He thought to himself. He grabbed her and untied her blind fold off and threw it aside into the water.

He then unraveled the rope that she was tied in and pulled her back up to the surface. "Amy." He said to her as he gazed at her, wishing that she would wake up.

"Sonic!" A voice shouted. "Up here!" He turned around and saw a flying fox whirling up into the air, waving his hand to him as a signal.

Sonic smiled. "Tails!"

"Don't worry, I'm here to save you and Amy!" Tails put both of his hands out and carried Sonic out of the ocean, while he was still carrying  Amy.

"Thank you so much for the help, Tails." Sonic thanked his best friend.

"How did you find us, anyways?"

"Oh, that." Tails said. "I had some sort of feeling that something was going to go wrong. Me and the guys followed you." He set Sonic down onto the sand.

Sonic landed on his two feet and he layed Amy down onto the sandy shore. "Amy." He said, while gently taking off the tape off of her mouth.

Tails watched at the side lines. He then walked near them and put his ear to Amy's chest. "Sonic!" He shouted. "She's not breathing! Her heart isn't beating. Quick! Do CPR on her!"

Sonic did as Tails told him to do perform CPR on Amy. "Amy!" He said. "Amy! Please wake up."

Amy wasn't responding to his words. She was still laying down there emotionless, making no sudden movement. "I don't want to lose you." Tears welled up in Sonic's eyes. "Please."

"I--AMY!"

"*cough* *cough*" Amy coughed out water. "Sonic?" She said in a low tone, since she was in a confused state.

Sonic hugged her, "I'm so glad that you're okay."

Amy was in surprise that he was hugging her. She didn't know what to think of it. She had no idea how to react to it.

"Tails?" She noticed the yellow-tailed fox. "What is he doing here? Sonic, I'm confused." Sonic stopped hugging her, letting her continue speaking. "What happened? All I remember is seeing you tied up, and Scourge and Fiona? And...I blacked out? I don't remember. I feel like I'm missing a piece of what happened? I'm--"

"Knuckles! Silver! And Shadow!" Tails started running across the shore. "They were all fighting with Scourge and Fiona. I need to go check on them." He looked back at Sonic and Amy. "I'll leave you two, alone. You guys have been through enough already. I'll be back." He reassured them with a smile, then he sprinted off into propelling his two tails into flight.

Sonic and Amy both looked at each other as they were alone. And they both blushed and turned away awkwardly, since they were embarrassed and shy to be around each other after what happened.