Chapter 16- Fiona's Trickery

Amy, Scourge, and Fiona were all sneaking outside Mobius while it was quiet. "Where are we going, Scourge?" Fiona asked.

"Shush," Scourge began to whisper. "Or else you'll blow our cover."

Fiona glared at him in annoyance. "Now, we're just going to get the chaos emerald from--"

Amy was being quiet while walking and her eyes began to droop down. She was beginning to get exhausted. 'What the? Why do I feel so tired all of a sudden?' She thought to herself.

"Amy?" Scourge noticed that Amy was acting weird.

"Hmm? Yeah?" Amy touched the top of her forehead with her hand.

"Are you okay?"

"Who me?" Amy plastered a fake smile. "Um...yeah I'm okay." She said.

While her and Scourge were talking, Fiona broke into a workshop while breaking the glass window to sneak inside. She kept searching for a chaos emerald as she made a mess of things.

~~~~~
CRACK!

"Huh!?" Tails woke up from his bed in his room to hear the cracking of the window. "That sounds like it came from my workshop." He got out of bed and put his blanket to the side.

He sweat dropped. 'Could it be that someone is breaking in? Either way, I should go check it out by myself. Besides, Sonic is sleeping..I don't want to bother him or wake him up.' He grabbed a baseball bat that was hanging near his bedroom wall. 'I'll take this, just in case it's an intruder.'

"Ugh!" Fiona kept opening drawers and took out all the things out of it, leaving a mess of papers flying across the room. "Where is it!?" She was getting fed up already.

Tails tiptoed quietly and saw that the red-tailed fox was at his workshop. "FIONA!?" He was holding his baseball bat in a fighting position.

"Oh," Fiona said. "Hello, Tails." She stopped what she was doing.

"What are you DOING in my workshop!?" Tails was furious.

Fiona stood up and walked around circles around him. "I'm just here to see you, of course." She fluttered her eyelashes at him, flirtatiously.

"Drop the act, Fiona." Tails saw right through her. "I know you're not here to see me. I think I know what you're after."

Fiona sighed in defeat. "Fine. I'm here for the chaos emerald. You better tell me where it is."

"I will never tell you where the chaos emerald is at." Tails said. "Look, I don't want to fight you. Please. I won't tell Sonic. Just please, just go while you still have the chance to. I'll keep quiet about it." He said. "I promise, Fiona. I don't want to hurt you."

Fiona chuckled. "Oh, please. I'm not leaving without the chaos emerald. You already know that." She said. "Now, please," she put her hand out to him. "Tails, do us both a favor and hand over the chaos emerald. And I'll promise that I'll go without hurting you."

"No!" Tails shouted. "I'll never tell you where it's at!"

Fiona growled in anger. "Fine then, you leave me no choice, but to--" She pulled both of his hands that were still holding onto the bat. And she caught him off guard by kissing him on his lips to distract him.

Tails blushed. "Why did you k-kiss me?" He didn't know that Fiona was going to kiss him. He didn't expect that to happen. He was so distracted that his hands dropped the bat. She caught the bat and hit him on the chest with it. "OOF!" He fell down.

"You sure liked that...didn't ya?" Fiona said, while holding the bat. "Now, tell me where the chaos emerald is at!" She kept hitting him.

"Ugh...fine," Tails was left with no choice since he didn't want to get attacked anymore. "It's...it's in that vault. The combination is 4085."

Fiona dropped the bat and took the small vault that was on top of the table. She put the combination in and saw a shiny green chaos emerald inside it. "Ahhh...the chaos emerald."

Tails was laying down on the floor with bruised injuries, he was breathing in and out because he didn't have much energy to move around with. "S-Sonic." He mumbled. He then shouted, "Sonic! Help me!" before Fiona heard him and picked up the bat and swung it at him, hitting his two tails.

She then saw a roll of duct tape on the table and got it and cut off a piece with her teeth and ducted taped it on Tails. She covered one on his mouth so that he wouldn't be able to talk, one to tie his two tails together so that he wouldn't be able to get away, and also on his hands too.

"I'm sorry, Tails." Fiona said. "I don't want Sonic to ruin my plans or to take away the chaos emerald from me that you were kind enough to give me as a parting gift."

She then picked up the chaos emerald from the table and crouched down to Tails level. She kissed him on his cheek. "Thank you for being such a good boy for me. Now, you stay here, okay?" She ruffled his bangs and walked away.

"Tails!"

"Oh great," Fiona said, with her back turned, upon hearing a blue hedgehog's voice. "Look, who's here."