Chapter 23- The Party |Part 3|

As Amy's hands were still held by this hedgehog, another male hedgehog had came along into the picture by emerging out of a bush. "Hey! What do you think you are doing?" He took Amy's hand and yanked her towards him.

"What am I doing? And what are you doing? She was with me first." The hedgehog that was with Amy first, had pulled her hand towards him--taking her away from the one hedgehog that had just appeared out of the blue.

Amy was very confused as she was in between a fight with two male hedgehogs fighting over her. She couldn't tell who was who, because they both had the same colored-mask on. She didn't know which one was Scourge, and she didn't know who the other one was.

"She was with me, first," the hedgehog on her right had pulled her into a dance. As she danced with him for a bit, the hedgehog on her left pulled her away into a dance.

"H-hey!" Amy shouted. She pushed him away. "Let me go! I don't know you!" She said.

"But I think I do know you."

"No, you don't. Now, stop fighting over me! I don't know which one of you is--" She hit his face with her arm and the mask fell off of the left-sided hedgehog. "Scourge?"

Her eyes widened. Her mouth was wide open, as she was shocked to see that the hedgehog standing in front of her was Sonic. "Amy? What are you doing here?"

"Oops." Amy covered her mouth, accidentally revealing that Scourge was with her--well he was the hedgehog behind her on her right side. "I--Uh--"

"Wait a minute, you're here with Scourge?" Sonic said. "You're with him?" 

Amy was so nervous that she backed away from him. She bumped into Scourge, who was behind her. "I--Uh--" She hesitated to answer since she didn't know what to say to him.

Scourge grabbed Amy's wrist and said, "Come on, let's go!"

Sonic watched as Amy's eyes looked ashamed as she went away with Scourge. Scourge picked her up and began running as fast as he could. "Wait, Amy! I--" Sonic's voice echoed behind them.

"Great, you had to blow our cover." Scourge said, talking to Amy. "By mentioning my name."

"I'm sorry, I--" Amy said in disappointment.

"Now, we have to abort our plan on stealing those precious gems." Scourge said. "What a waste."