Truth or lie?

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Shoto asked, nailing a chair to the floor.

Izuku grinned. "Nope, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?"

The two of them were in a basement of an old, abandoned house they had found. They couldn't do this at the bar, as Tomura couldn't know what they were planning.

Izuku finished setting up the division in the middle of the room. It was made of old pieces of wood, with a small hole in the middle, which meant that you could see into the cell, without the prisoner seeing you.

Shoto finished his job as well and the two of them looked around at the cel they had created.

The perfect place for what they had in mind.

***

Only a few minutes layer and the two of them were wearing their villain outfits and waiting on the rooftop of the police station where Tsukauchi worked.

Shoto sat on one side of the building, watching the back door like a hawk, while Izuku lazily watched the front door.

He checked his watch. Tsukauchi's shift would end in fifteen minutes. Of course, he might leave early, or head off todo someone for a case,but, most likely, he would leave just as his shift ended.

"Hey, Izuku." Shoto called to him.

Izuku turned to look at him. He couldn't read Shoto's expression because of the mask, but he imagined he looked quite calm, his eyes still fixed on the back door.

"Yeah, what is it?" Izuku winced slightly, that might have come out more harsh than he wanted it to.

"You know a lot about what's going on with villains and stuff, right?" He still kept his eyes on the door.

"Yeah, I guess. I try my best to know what's going on."

Shoto nodded slowly. "Then... could you tell me where someone is? Someone who disappeared?"

Izuku shrugged "Depends on who it is. Some people I know, others I don't. It's impossible to know about every disappearance, but, if I don't know, I can always look into it, if you like."

"Touya Todoroki, my older brother, do you know where he is?"

Izuku thought for a second. He hadn't heard anything about Touta Todorokifor years. However, he didn't hear about anyone taking him, or killing him at the time.

Touya's quirk had been a fire quirk, and a few fire quirk using villains appeared around the time of his disappearance. The most notable one being Dabi. He hadn't really done much, up until a few months ago. Perhaps...

"You'd have to tell me more about his quirk, but we can do that later, for now," Izuku's eyes fixed on Tsukauchi as he exited the station, "we have a detective to catch."

***

Tsukauchi walked home, just as he always did. He took the same route as always, down the road, past the park, left, then the third right.

He noticed couple of shadows, occasionally appearing behind him, but he wasn't too worried.

People heroes would go to talk to him all the time. They were probably just waiting until he was alone and they could talk privately.

He reached his home and unlocked the front door, heading inside and getting himself a drink, expecting to hear a knock on the door.