Planning

Izuku and Kirishima headed to the alleyway where Kurogiri usually picked them up. Kirishima, however, was not aware of one thing.

Kurogiri wouldn't be there.

Kirishima entered before Izuku, who glanced around, making sure noone was watching the two of them. Satisfied, he followed Kirishima.

The red head leaned against the wall, sighing and saying something about Kurogiri being late. Izuku grinned slightly and approached Kirishima, pulling a knife from his pocket and pointing it at Kirishima's throat.

Kirishima didn't move. He just stared at Izuku. "Oh? Are you planning on killing me, Deku?"

Izuku didn't react either. Kirishima only called him Deku when he was trying to annoy him. As much as he hated to admit it, it worked.

"No. I have reason to kill you, yet. Rather, I want to make sure you keep quiet about something."

Kirishima grinned. "So your going against Shigaraki? Let me guess, you've been invited into the hero cause but daddy doesn't want you to transfer. Fine, I'll keep it quiet, for now."

Izuku narrowed his eyes suspiciously but let the knife drop from Kirishima's throat.

"Good. But, if you tell him, I will kill you. After all we'll have both me and Shoto in the hero course, so we won't need to have you around anymore." Izuku smiled innocently at Kirishima.

"Whatever, quirkless bastard."

Izuku ignored that comment and turned to where a purple void swirled into existence. He stepped through, not glancing back at Kirishima.

***

At school the next day, he told Shoto sbout the transfer and told the principal that his father had agreed to it and that he was happy to transfer. It was half true.

He would have his first lesson with the hero course the next day, but, for today, he was with general studies, as normal. His classmates congratulated him on his transfer, though none said much more to him. Even Shinso didn't talk to him much, just saying congratulations then asking if he had made a decision yet.

Izuku just shrugged him off and sat there, contemplating what he should do. He hadn't told Tomura about Shinso yet. He hadn't even mentioned that Shinso had found out he was a villain. He didn't want Tomura to think he was incapable of keeping a secret.

He had to know if Shinso was telling the truth, if he really wanted to join the villains, without other villains learning.

And there was only one person he could think of who could help him.The only problem, they were a police officer.

Naomasa Tsukauchi.

A police officer with a lie detector quirk, and a close friend of All Might's. If he could get him to use his quirk on Shinso...

But he was a police officer. If he heard some state, truthfully, that they wanted to join the league of villain's, he'd arrest them on the spot. Not to mention the person asking to know. He had to get him to yell him if Shibso was truthful or not, without him knowing who he was talking to.

Not that he couldn't do it. Tomura had told Izuku that he was the best strategist the league had, so he could cone up with something. He already had multiple different plans swimming about in his head.

Yes, most of them were stupid or down right impossible, but he could probably cone up with something, even if it took him a while to do it.

At least he knew he wouldn't be alone. Though most of the league would immediately tell Tomura or try to stop him from doing whatever stupid plan he had, he had Shoto to rely on.

So, how could two teenage boys out smart a trained detective?

Izuku had no idea, not yet anyway.

Not that that had ever stopped him before.

***

I'm sorry about not updating in ages (and that the chapters really short). Writer's block sucks.