Chapter 24

Harry's point of view:

Walking through the trees to our hidden space, took longer then last time. Luckily I had my protector clearing a path, so my small boyfriend in my arms stayed clear of gaining small cuts. After walking for a total of 15 minutes, we finally made it to the entrance of the field where Eden pushed aside the vines allowing for myself to walk through. Only then did I notice that everyone - Louis, Liam, Zayn and the protectors had also followed us into the hidden field.

Walking to the middle of the field, I turn around to face Iclyn and Eden, not knowing what to do next.

"Thank you Harry" Iclyn began. "Now if you don't mind, could you gently place Niall down in the grass" She instructed before turning to face Eden. I didn't hear anything they said to each other as I was too focused on gently placing Niall in the grass.

"You'll be okay baby, your protector will look after you" I spoke softly, kneeling down beside him while gently pushing Niall fringe off his face.

"Harry sweat heart" Breaking through my mind came Eden's soft voice. "Let's stand with the others while Iclyn takes care of Niall" She instructed holding out her hand for me to take. Softly gripping her hand in mine, I stood up after leaving one final kiss too Niall's forehead. Once we made it over to the edge of the open field, Liam gathered me in his arms as we all turned to watch as Eden created a large semi-circle of plants around and over everyone.

"What's this for?" Louis asked walking up to the wall of plants, and running his hand along the twisting vines.

"It's so we don't freeze" Eden answered, waving for Louis to step away from the wall. Surprisingly he listened and walked back over.

Not even a minute after Louis joined our huddled group again, did a strong force push against the walls of plants freezing them solid. The force was that powerful that even from the inside everyone stumbled backwards, sending a chilly, cold breeze through the gaps of the vines, causing goosebumps to rise on our skin. Standing there we all waited and watched Eden for what would happen next.

Finally after what felt like forever - Which was only really a couple of minutes - did Eden walk up to the wall of vines, and press the palm of her hand against the plants emitting a soft glowing green light. Slowly but surely the vines sunk back into the ground, reveling the field which now was covered in pearl white snow, frozen leaves on the sounding trees and both the waterfall and river stilled in crystal clear ice.

Blending into the white snow - in the middle of the field - stood Iclyn and Niall. But what really took my breath away was the clothing Niall stood in.

"Yeah I was surprised by the clothing too" Niall smiled, shrugging his shoulders

"Yeah I was surprised by the clothing too" Niall smiled, shrugging his shoulders. I was left speechless as I finally stopped just in front of him.

"So your okay now?" I asked reaching to place my hand softly against his cheek.

Leaning into my hand, Niall smiled a soft smile in return. "Yeah everything's okay know." Smiling a giant smile myself, I pull Niall into a hug feeling the other 3 boys join in.

"Okay okay you guys can let go now!" Niall yelled laughing.

~~~~ Few hours later ~~~~
Back at the house

"Who wants dinner?!" Louis yells through the house.

Niall and myself were cuddled up on the couch, watching a movie when Louis came sprinting from the kitchen.

"Please tell me you didn't cook Louis?" Niall whined, giving Louis a pleading look.

"Yep! Now who wants dinner?"

"I'm ordering pizza now" Liam mumbled walking past Louis into the kitchen.