Chapter 26

Eden above ^. Unedited

Harry's point of view:

"Be careful not to hit his head!" Was the first thing I heard as I started to come too again.

Everything was moving in slow motion around me, adding to the blurriness of my eyes that couldn't focus on anything. Then the feeling of someone's arms got replaced by the soft padding of what I believe is a bed.

"Harry sweetheart? Can you hear me?" A soft female voice spoke while gently running their fingers through my hair.

'I think I know that voice?... Yeah I know that voice.' I thought to myself, getting distracted from the questions the woman was asking.

"Eden?" I mumble, turning my head into the hand running through my hair and slightly opening my eyes to make out a blurry figure.

"Yes darling, it's me. Do you think you could sit up?"

Lightly nodding my head, I try to sit up ignoring the pain in the back of my head. After sitting upright - with a little help from Niall - I get to take a look around the room, seeing everyone gathered in different spots.

"How you feeling babe?" Niall asked quietly, moving a little closer on the bed so I could lean most of my weight on him.

"Well apart from my head hurting like I've just been hit by a truck, just tired and confused" I answer. Fluttering my eyes closed for just a second, before reopening them when Eden sat down lightly on the end of the bed.

"That's to be expected darling" Eden laughed softly, rubbing my leg gently as she spoke.

"What even happened?" I asked, moving my head gently to look around at everyone before settling my eyes back on Eden in front of me.

"You unlocked your powers sweetheart!" Eden spoke excitedly, giving my knee a little tap before continuing.

"Although we don't know what triggered your abilities for Niall never picked up anyone around." Eden finished.

"What?" I mumbled, looking to Niall who nodded his head confirming what Eden said.

"Eden's correct Harry, you have unlocked your powers. But we have no clue how or why?" Niall answered, leaning back just a small amount to look at me more clearly. Before I could say anything Eden spoke up again.

"Can you remember what happened before you passed out?" She asked.

"Kind of? Just small parts, but I definitely remember feeling this huge amount of pressure building up in my chest. I just seemed to be locked on with the dying plant in the room, when all the sudden the pressure left and I just relaxed. That's all I can remember" I answer fiddling with the bed sheets so I didn't have to look at anyone.

"So there was no one there who could have caused your powers to show?" Shifter asked, stepping out of the shadows.

"No just a great pressure in the chest... Why? Is something wrong?" I ask quickly looking from Shifter to Niall then to Eden, hoping someone would answer my question.

"We don't know darling, but we'll find out" Eden answered, before relaxing and leaning forwards to place a hand on my leg.

"In the meantime do you want me to show you what our powers can really do?" She asked standing up excitedly and lightly clapping her hands.

All the protectors shook their heads at Edens excitement, whereas Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall laughed.

"I think that's a good idea, let's head out to the field shall we?" Niall answered for me, as he slowly got off the bed and walked towards to the door.

"Yes! More magic!" Louis yelled running after Niall, which caused Torch to roll his eyes at his successor.

"I guess we've made our minds?" I laughed lightly sliding of the side of the bed, and grabbing Eden's head who pulled my out the door and down stairs.

Skip the walk

"Ok let's see what you can do" Niall spoke, looking to Eden who nodded her head excitedly.

"Do we have to stand back or anything?" Liam asked quickly before Eden could say anything.

Aires patted Liam's shoulder before speaking, "No we not have to, but it would be wise to give them room. Let go sit a little further away" he instructed, directing the last bit to Zayn and Louis who followed both Torch, Shifter, Niall and Iclyn as they moved away.

"Ok let's start with basic plant growth" Eden spoke, grabbing my attention back. Nodding my head I do what she tells me, and all of a sudden flowers start to grow all around me in different colours. Gasping I quickly look up at Eden with a giant smile on the face.

Smiling back Eden starts to talk. "Your a quick learner, now let's do land movement."

Nodding my head I turn towards the waterfall and focus on the dirt and rocks. Slowly the rocks start to move splitting the flow of the water into two direction, another small creek bed is formed in the ground. Turning back to Eden excitedly I receive a surprised but happy reaction.

"Last one, shapeshifting... Focus on any animal in your mind and picture yourself taking form of that animal" She instructed softly, moving closer slowly.

Turning away slightly I close my eyes and focus on the image of a wolf. The more I focused and relaxed, the more a tingling feeling ran through my body. I just stood there allowing the feeling to take over my body, when a gasp could be heard behind me which caused me to shoot my eyes open. But my vision was not what I expected at all.

My vision was 1000 times clearer, same with my sense of smell and hearing. But what confused me was how tall I seemed to be, turning to face Eden I noticed I had four legs instead of two. Then I realised. I changed form. But Edens surprised face worried me.

Suddenly Iclyn, Torch, Aires and Shifter appeared beside Eden looking on with surprised and shocked faces as well.

Both Niall and Harry are stronger then us at their age!" Iclyn spoke quietly to Eden but I heard it, and snapped my head over to Niall who gave me the same look. Confusion.