Chapter 23

Harry's point of view:

Once in the van the other boys jumped in after, sliding the door closed.

"Okay boys I'm guessing were going straight home?" Paul asked from the drivers seat.

"Yes please, thanks Paul" Liam whispered, before turning to face me.

"I'm going to call our protectors, so when we get home they will be ready. Since I'm highly positive all this" - Liam gestured to the boy in my lap - "Isn't suppose to happen."

Nodding my head, I answer Liam in a whispered voice. "Yeah thanks Li, I have no clue what happened. But I do know one thing, and that's what happened wasn't normal."

"Mate I don't think anything is normal at the moment." Zayn whispered leaning over the chairs to run his fingers through Niall's hair, with Louis nodding along in agreement from beside him.

"Yeah" I sigh looking down at the beautiful young boy, who is curled up into my chest. Looking back up I see Liam leaning back into the cars seats with his eyes closed, guessing he's trying to contact his protector. Looking into the back seats Zayn seemed to be fairly relaxed playing on his phone, and Louis.... well Louis was just being Louis doing something extremely strange. For example right now he was holding a water bottle above him, upside down, while trying to untwist the lid. Shaking my head I turn back to the front to see that we were about to pull up at the house/apartment building.

"Liam, Louis, Zayn were here" I whisper gaining the attention of two boys. Louis I still have no idea. Liam and Zayn started to gather their things, when Paul slid open the door next to me.

"Here I'll carry Niall up to bed, so you can gather both yours and Niall's stuff." Paul offers sliding his arms under Niall's legs and upper back, before lifting him up and disappearing through the front door. Once I finished gather everything I finally jumped out of the car, before hearing a loud girly scream. All three of us turn back to the car to see Louis drenched head to toe in water, with the water bottle still held above him.

"Well what did you think would happen you idiot!" Zayn snapped, crossing his arms with a role of his eyes.

"But-" Louis started only for Zayn to cut him off.

"Lou just hurry up and grab your stuff, so we can head inside." He demanded. Liam and I made eye contact from behind Zayn, and Liam mouthed 'what' at me. In return I just shrugged my shoulders. Looking back at the van I was just in time to see Louis huff, before grabbing his bag and slamming the door shut after jumping out. I just simply shook my head and turned making my way inside, meeting Paul who was about to walk out again.

"You leaving Paul?" I ask slipping my shoes off at the door.

"Yeah, I've got to run a few errands for management. But don't hesitate to ring if you guys need help with Niall." Paul explained, giving me a quick side hug before moving onto the other boys who were standing in the doorway doing the same as me. After sliding my shoes off I quickly make my way up stairs into Niall's room, to be met with four proctors standing around Niall's bed with Icyln sitting next to the passed out boy.

"Is he okay?" I ask making my way over to the bed, sitting down of the left side of Niall. Iclyn let out a quiet sigh, before looking up at the other proctors. They all gave her a nod and small smile, then they all quickly and quietly walked out of the room softly closing the door behind them.

"Don't worry Harry he'll be fine, it's just the demon from yesterday hurt him more than I though he did. At the moment Niall has a build up of power that needs to be released, only because his body used a lot of energy to heal which sadly causes a build up of the magic." Iclyn explains after she reached out to hold my left hand, that now rested on the swell of my babies stomach.

"Wow. Well I'm glade he's okay, is there anything I can help with?" I asked worriedly looking down at the sweet innocent boy in front of me.

"Well you know that hide out that you boys go to all the time?" Iclyn asked, causing me to look up at her.

"Yeah why?"

"Well if you don't mind, could you carry Niall here out there. So when he wakes up he can just let go of his powers, without hurting or destroying someone or something." She ask running a hand through Niall's hair, before looking over at me with a hopeful look.

"Sure I don't mind, anything for my baby" I answer, receiving a smile in return.

"Lets head out know before he wakes up" Iclyn commands standing up from the bed. Nodding in answer I stand up as well, and move to bring Niall into my chest. Softly moving his legs around my waist and arms around my neck, I cradle Niall's head into my neck with one hand on the back of his head and one hand under his bum to hold him up.

Turning I follow Iclyn out of the room, into the hallway. Immediately I was meet with everyone- even the proctors - standing waiting for us. As soon as Zayn saw me walk out the door, he came running over fussing over the small boy in my arms.

"He's okay right?" Zayn asked looking between me and Iclyn. I go to open my mouth but I catch sight of Iclyn, who gives a small nod towards the stairs indicating to just start walking. So closing my mouth, giving a small smile to Zayn, before I continue down the stairs and out the back door. As I was walking across the field towards the forest, I felt a soft small hand gently land on my shoulder. Without stopping walking I turn my head to see my protector giving me a soft smile and a nod of her head, before she walks off in front of me clearing a clear path through all the trees.

I cannot wait until I unlock my powers.