Chapter 16

⚠️(Smut in this chapter)⚠️
‼️ Extreme ‼️

Niall's POV
When the sun started rising, we knew we had to head back and get some sleep. We said goodbye to the protectors for now, and made our way back home. Lucky no fans were around, so we could sneak back into the house unnoticed.

"Guys I think I'm going to hit the hay." Zayn called as he made his way up the stairs. "Yeah same here." Louis yawned following Zayn closely followed by Liam.

"Well I guess it's just you and me." I said turning to face Harry. Harry just winked and walked up into my room. I followed him up a couple seconds later, closing and locking my door behind me. When I walked further in, I couldn't see Harry anywhere. "Harry?" I called out. All of a sudden I'm getting pushed down onto the bed, with Harry hovering over me with a smirk on his lips. "Hi" I said returning the smirk. I then lent up a little to connect our lips. Harry pushed me down into the mattress kissing with hunger, I obviously return the favour kissing back with the same force.

While this kiss was going on, our hands were all over each other feeling ever inch we could find and touch. My hands then made their way down to the ends of Harry's shirt, tugging the material up over his head. My shirt followed not to long after, joining Harry's somewhere on the floor. Reconnecting our lips, Harry's hands slowly makes their way down my chest, reaching the buttons on my pants. At this feeling my hips bucked up automatically wanting any sort of friction. I could feel Harry smirk against my lips, as he undid the buttons and zip sliding them off completely.

"Well this is unfair." I mumble breaking the kiss to look down at Harry's clothed bottom half. I flipped us over so I was on top, ripping the pants off of him leaving both of us only in our boxers. Harry flipped us back over, attacking my neck showing he is the dominant one. He then started to roll his hips down, rubbing our members together. At the same time Harry reconnected our lips, until I felt the tips of his fingers curling around the edge of my boxers. I let out a soft moan, telling him to continue. So that's what he did, he pulled my boxers of completely before taking of his own. Leaving both of us naked.

Harry continued to roll his hips, making me go crazy. "H-Harry" I moan against his lips. Harry then smirked kissing down my chest towards my member. I closed my eyes and flung my head back, arching my back when I felt Harry's soft lips on that area.

I was getting very close to the edge. "H-Haz, I-I'm going t-to...." I stuttered. "Let go for me baby" Harry answered. I obeyed releasing into his mouth, where he swallowed every little bit, before sucking me dry while I came down from my high. Once I calmed down enough, I reached up wrapping my hand around Harry's member, giving him a hand job, before he came all over both of our chests. Falling down beside me on the bed, both panting trying to catch our breaths.

I rolled over onto my side cuddling up to Harry, before closing my eyes. We both fell asleep, knowing we will just clean up when we wake up later.