Chapter 21

Niall's POV
When I woke up I wasn't in the car anymore, more or less it looked like I was in a dressing room of some sort. The strange thing was, that it was scary quiet. No Louis running around, no Liam yelling at Louis to stop, no Harry laughing at the both of them and no Zayn singing in the background. Just dead quiet.

I was just about to call out to someone, when the door of the dressing room opened. And in walked Paul, our head of security.

"Niall! Your finally awake" Paul smiled down at me.

"Yeah. Where are we again? And where are the other boys?" I question Paul while rubbing my eyes.

"The other boys are out doing the interview. It started about 20 minutes ago" Paul informed me. As soon as he mentioned that the interview started 20 minutes ago, I jumped straight up off the couch eyes wide.

"Hay. Hay. Take it easy, you just woke up. The other boys informed me of what happened, and the interviewers was kind enough to allow you to join when ever your feeling up too it" Paul explained placing his hands on my shoulders, making me slowly sit back down again.

I started to freak. The boys told Paul what happened! I looked up at Paul with wide eyes, where I'm pretty sure he understood since he gave me an sympathetic look.

"Don't worry I promised the boys I wouldn't tell management what happened" Paul promised me.

Still with wide eyes, I managed to mutter out a few words.

"W-What d-did they t-tell you?" I stuttered, looking over my right shoulder at Paul, who now joined me sitting on the couch.

"They told me that you haven't been well and that you collapsed walking down the stairs, ending in you falling the rest off the way" Paul explained putting a comforting hand on my knee.

I sighed in relief, leaning back into the couch. I closed my eyes, running my hands through my hair and back down my face.

"Just take your time Niall. The interview goes for 5 hours, you have plenty of time" Paul reassured me.

"I know, and thanks Paul. But I really think I should get ready to go on, because I'm pretty sure the fans would be asking where I am" I sighed. Eyes still closed.

"Don't worry about that. The boys told them what happened as well. The fans understand and wanted me to inform you since they know your back here, to take your time and come out when your ready" Paul smiled.

"Dam we definitely have the best fans in the world" I smiled back at Paul.

"Yeah you sure do" Paul laughed leaning back into the couch also.

"Anyway I wouldn't mind getting ready now, so that I can walk straight to main stage when I feel strong enough" I explain to Paul, who nodded and stood up from the couch.

"Okay, but please take it easy " Paul repeated.

I just nodded, and he sighed before walking out sending in Lou our hair stylist and Jass our clothes stylist.

"Hay Ni, feeling better now. The boys told us everything" Jass asked walking over to the clothes rack, and pulling out a pair of black jeans and a white shirt with a red polo throw over.

"Yes I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks" I replied standing up and taking the clothes from Jass's hand.

"That's good to hear, now go change so I can do your hair" Lou smiled pointing to the bathroom.

I politely smiled back at her, before making my way into the bathroom. And I will say this now. Trying to take my shirt off, hurt like hell because I still didn't have full movement of my right arm. Eventually I managed to change my pants and put on the white shirt. But before I put the throw over on, I walked over to the mirror to have a better look at my arm. Pulling the bandages off, it didn't look that bad. Now the injury just looked like there is a giant cut along my arm. Luckily it wasn't bleeding anymore. I reached around the draws finding a new bandage, and covering the wound throwing the old one out. I than quickly pulled the red polo shirt on before walking out of the bathroom.