Chapter 2

Liam's POV
A loud bang suddenly makes me jump up looking away from my phone. I turn my gaze towards where the sound came from, to see Niall bolting towards the restaurant. "NIALL" I scream out to him causing the other boys to jump, but by then Niall had already run through the glass doors.

Sighing I turn towards the other boys still in the van. "Should we go after him" I question looking back at the restaurant. "Um maybe we should go after him, because I don't like the look of that guy that just walked up to Niall" Harry says with concern.

I look around to see what Harry was talking about, and see this black hair and very pale man walk up and grab Niall by the shoulder. My first instinct was to jump out of the van to Niall, but I was stopped by a very anger looking security guard because one of us had really ready made a run for it. I turn back to the boys to see concern all in their eyes looking through into the restaurant. I look back to see why they were starting to look scared, only to be meet with a view of Niall getting dragged away by this man out the back doors, screaming and kicking.

I couldn't do anything because security wouldn't let me pass, so I had to sit back and hope that Niall can fight his way out.

Minutes pass, what feels like hours and Niall still hadn't come back to the van or the restaurant. "Guys I'm going in no matter what security says or does, we need to find Niall NOW" I say slightly raising my voice but not enough for security to hear, only the boys. "agree" all the boys say back. With me in the lead we manage to push past security and into the restaurant.

All four of us are standing inside NANDOS looking around for Niall, but the short blonde boy is still now were to be seen. The boys and I start to make our way down to the back to ask staff if they have seen Niall around. But then we all hear a scream that make our skin crawl and our heart rate raise rapidly. NIALL is all I think before turning straight to the others, that are wide eyed and the look of fear washes over them.

After a couple of seconds we all jump out of our shocked state and start yelling Niall's name as loud as possible. When I hear one last scream I turn automatically, and run out the back door with the others hot on my tail, still screaming Niall's name. When I reach the back of the alley where I swear I heard the scream came from, the scene in front of me made my heart drop to my stomach.

Niall just laying there looking lifeless, and a pool of blood slowly getting bigger by the second. As soon as I snap out of my state I run over to Niall. "HARRY LOUIS SOMEONE CALL 911 NOW" I scream at all of them. I immediately apply pressure to the wound on Niall's leg, then look about to see Louis yelling down the phone at someone.

A couple minutes later we here the sirens coming closer and closer. 'Hold on Niall helps on the way' I whisper next to his ear, trying to hold in my own tears.

Next thing I know Niall is getting ripped from my arms and in the ambulance speeding away.