Chapter 1 - Niall

Niall's POV
"Hay Niall get over here now, we're about to do the group shots" Liam yelled, rolling his eyes when he sees were I'm sitting. Right now I'm comfortable just chilling in my box, since I've already done my single photos.

I sigh before slowly getting up and out of my comfortable position, making my way over to the dressing rooms to get my hair redone again. As I walk into the dressing room I'm suddenly hit with a big cloud of white powder. "HA GOT YA" screamed Louis as he made a runner before I had a chance to even blink. But just my luck our stylist and hairdresser had to walk in just at that moment, suddenly taking in my appearance. And if looks could kill I'm sure I would be dead by now. Thanks to Louis I'm going to be in trouble again, Arr Louis why.

Later that day
"Guys I'm hungry" I pouted looking at Harry with puppy dog eyes hoping that he would give in. "Yeah I'm pretty hungry as well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to stop somewhere" Zayn added on, looking around at the other boys to get their opinions. Looking around the other boys gave nods of their heads, continuing on with whatever they were doing on their phones. In the meantime Zayn leans over the chair to talk to the driver about stopping somewhere, while I get out my phone only to be bored once again while scrolling through Twitter, and following a few fans here and there.

Not to long later, the car comes to a sudden holt making me jump from the sudden movement. Looking up out the van window I realise where we have stopped, the one and only "NANDOS" I screech while attempting to jump out of the van, only to be held back by Liam.

"Liam let go, I want Nando's" I pout, trying to fight off his arms. "Niall just wait a couple of minutes first so the security can get us through the crowd" Liam says looking me dead in the eyes. Suddenly a plan pops into my head. I let out a defeated sigh pretending to give up slouching back into my seat, Liam then sees that I have given up fighting him then turns back to his phone. As soon as no one was looking I quickly slide the door open making an run for the entrance of the building.

"NIALL" is all I hear before pushing open the two glass doors of my favourite restaurant. I had given up waiting ages ago, knowing I was going to die if I didn't get food soon. Just before I'm able to get to the counter, a firm hand grips my shoulder pulling me backwards. Thinking it was one of the boys, I turned around but I'm meet with bright red eyes staring straight into mine.

Just as I'm about to run or attempt to move away, the red eyed person grabs me by the arm pulling me out through the back doors. "LIAM, HARRY, ZAYN, LOUIS" I scream as loud as I can trying to get anyone's attention. All of a sudden I'm pushed up against a wall in a pitch dark alley. I attempt to scream out again but something or someone covers my mouth stopping me from screaming out.

My eyes widen in fear when two red eyes come into view just a few inches from my own face, the person or thing started to speak but I'm too scared to process what they were saying. Out of nowhere a stabbing pain shoots through my leg, causing me to scream out in pain. Realising my mouth isn't covered anymore I scream out anything possible.

I turn my head slightly to attempt to see what's in front of me, to see a figure coming into view with the same bright red eyes. Out of nowhere all this anger starts to build in my chest, along with the screaming pain in my leg. I get this boost of confidence and scream at the figure "GET AWAY FROM ME". Just as I scream out, I feel all my anger more to my hands. I scream out one more time, suddenly seeing ice, ICE shoot from both my hand hitting the red eyed figure straight in the chest.

As soon as the ice impacts, the figure gets thrown and hits the wall with a thud, just disappearing into thin air. Still in too much shock to move, I don't hear the four voices calling out my name slowly getting louder. A couple of seconds later I snap out of my shocked state to look down at my leg seeing a stab wound just above my knee. As the shock starts to wear off, the pain starts getting worse and worse.

Then everything going black.