𝟷

People are always born differently; we all look different, we have different families and we go through different things.

Well, that's not the case in CTN-06. When you're born, you're born with a crystal in your heart. This crystal identifies your place in the community and how important you are.
☀️
Royals: blue colored crystal, they live in the castle and they have everything. Let's not get into that. Royals represent the Sun element.
💨
Knights: green colored crystal, these are usually who work for royals. When they grow up they work in the castle. They are called knight, but they aren't the knight you see in earth. They serve the royal family with all their heart, not everyone. Knights represent the Wind element.
🌊
Citizens: purple colored crystal, these people live in the city and they have jobs and houses. You might think they probably have the most normal lives, not really. Citizens are usually desperate to be with knights and royals. They sometimes do stupid things to gain their attention. Citizens represent the Water element.
🌏
Villagers: brown colored crystal, these are poor people that live in a small village near the city. They live in small old houses with lots of people in one room. But most of them are kindhearted people who just want their loved ones to live a better life. They represent the Earth element.

When you're born, you get the element mark in your wrist. This mark never leaves even after taking your last breath.

You might ask what am I? I'm Eunbyul a Star who is born from a knight father and a citizen mother. Star?
⭐️
Stars are the rarest type out of all five. We are born with a clear crystal that has no color. Stars are usually born with different element parents. Don't get this wrong; having different parents won't make you a star.

Well, I think this is enough for now. I should start getting ready for school.