Location: Known

~Katsuki POV~

"I still don't see the reason we can't just burst in there. Element of surprise, motherfucker" I growl, imagining the shock on Shigaraki's face when he sees me crashing through the wall. They'd be so shell shocked, that I'd manage to sweep in and grab Deku before the real fight began. Now that seemed like a really good fucking plan.

Iida drags a hand down his face as he chops the air with the other "we are supposed to be heroes, Bakugou, not delinquents." As I'm about to growl back, Todoroki walks into the room, looking unimpressed and slightly nervous "you do remember though that they know we're coming?"

I squint at him as Yaoyurozo sighs from beside Iida "the league have mentioned more than once for us to hurry so they know we're coming. We have to keep that in mind. That's why," she points at me "we can't use 'the element of surprise' on them, and," she turns to Tenya "your plan won't work either."

The boy beside her huffs and pushes up his glasses as he crumples another paper and tosses it in the garbage. It's overflowing by now with crumpled papers of ideas and plans that wouldn't work. I squint at it. Just how much time had we wasted so far?

Everyone sits quietly, waiting for her to continue "we can't just go without a plan though,...but it will be different from what we're used to." The class sits silently, thinking, but I can practically see the gears turning in Momo's head, creating a plan better than what we could possibly imagine in such short time.

"So what's the plan?" I prod. She looks at me and flushes "oh, no, I was just thinking,.." I raise an eyebrow at her and she clams up. Todoroki walks up from behind me, hands in his pockets and I have to supress a growl. Shouto tilts his head in her direction "you're the only thing we have left now. So," he gives her a tiny smile of encouragement "what's the course of action?" She looks around the room before leaning forward, and everyone scooches in closer "So here's what we'll be doing,..."

In the next 20 minutes, everyone was dressed in their hero suits and had all of their needed equipment. I said bye to Skull, told Aizawa to take care of her and that we were leaving. The class had agreed to meet outside to collect everything and split into their groups before heading out.

We went through all of the equipment, most of it being first aid, and rescue materials. Doing a quick group chant, we wished each other luck and split off into our groups as we hurried to our positions.

Little did we know that was the last time we'd all be together as a class, and the last time many of us would be able to stand here, at school, or anywhere else for that matter.

~-~-~-~

~Midoriya POV~

I stare at the huge screen in front of me in shock. How the hell had they managed to get their location? Is there a traitor? Are they even aware that they're being watched? What are they planning? What was the league planning? There must be a plan that the league has if they've already got the locations and went this far with everything. And yet, who betrayed our class?

I flinch when I hear a snort behind me. Shoot, was I mumbling again? "Yes, yes you were." I shoot daggers at the ground with my eyes, praying they'll ricochet somehow and strike whoever's there. "And to answer your biggest question about how we know their location, well,....that's Toga's doing."

I growl at Dabi's back as he walks from behind the chair I'm tied to, facing away from me. At times like these, I wish my quirk was something like laser eyes, or bullets from the mouth, or, hmmm,...I wonder if those quirks actually exist.

I think over what Dabi just said. Toga's the one that got them their location. I gasp. "Which one of my classmates blood did you steal?" I growl so threatingly, it'd put Kachan to shame. He smirks at me, raising his hands in a 'surrender' position by his head "no ones. Yet."