Kachan,...I don't feel so good

My mind's still hazy, but Bakagou looks quite drunk too, as we get in the elevator and he pins me on the wall again.

He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around him, back still against the wall. We kiss as the elevator goes up and we get closer to our floor.

Once we reach it and the door opens, he grunts as he lifts and carries me out and towards our rooms. He tries to put me down on the floor, but seeing the state I'm in, shakes his head "I can't do anything when you're in this state. It's just wrong. I'm not that type of guy."

He searches my pockets for my key and once he finds it, he swings open the door and carries me in, bridal style.

Carefully he places me on my bed and tucks me in, but as he turns to leave, I grab his sweatpants. "Kachan,...I don't feel good." Before either of us get to react, I feel my temperature change, and my face contort.

Horror plays out on Bakugou's face as he lunges towards me, but not in time. I throw up all over my favourite All Might pyjamas, and look up at him, my eyes brimmed with tears.

He just sighs as he helps me out of my bed, and helps me take my shirt and pants off. As he finishes helping me put on a pair of new pants, he freezes as he hears me whimper.

"I-is there more coming?" He asks hesitantly, and practically flies to the bathroom with me when he sees me nod.

I puke into the toilet as he pins my hair back with some clips and tiny elastics to keep my hair back. I notice the way he's looking me over, his gaze worried as it's fixed on my face, but once it goes down to my torso, turns him red and make his eyes flick back up at an intense speed.

Once we're done and he helped me wash up, we go back to the room and I pull on a different tank top. He grabs me a glass of water and leaves me to rest as he goes downstairs to get me some medicine and tea.

Once he comes back and makes sure I drink all the medicine, (while he yells at me that it's for my own good), he pats my head and turns to leave.

"Thanks Kachan." "Tech. Don't mention it." I tug on his shirt "stay with me. What if I need help again." He starts to say (scream) no, when he sees my pleading face and obliges.

I snuggle in close to him "thanks Kachan" he grumbles something in response and I smile. As I lay with my forehead against his chest, and one of his arms arms around me, I'm pulled into a deep sleep.

OK, SO THERES THAT. I WAS GONNA MAKE THEM FUCK AND I KNOW YALL WOULD'VE LOVED THAT BUT HERES SOME SOFT BAKUGOU AT THE END FOR YALL. ITS OK, THEYLL FUCK WHEN THE TIME COMES(spoiler alert) ANYWAYS, ILL YRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. BYEEE