PARTAAAAYYY

After Ashido told me everything and we headed inside, the party started. We all changed into pyjamas and exchanged presents first, then the actual party started.

I stood by the kitchen counter, holding a fruity spirit, laughing at something Todoroki and Iida were discussing.

Even though I was enjoying myself, I couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened outside. Speaking of which, Bakagou has been staying far from me the whole evening.

I frown at the floor. Maybe I did read him wrong. What he didn't want to kiss me in the first place but got caught up in the moment?

The thought upsets me and I shake my head to clear. No, I have to be happy tonight. It's a party after all.

I go from one group to another, as I talk and laugh and joke with everyone. Everyone seems to be having a good time, which makes me smile.

I see Denki brought Shinsou over from the other class. Everybody knows about the two of them but they haven't realized yet so it's pretty entertaining. Sero stands guard at the door of the balcony to give the two of them some privacy.

There's quite a few people from the other classes here. Some of them, along with people from our class, keep running back and forth from our dormitory to the others.

I'm laughing as I'm walking past a dark corridor on my way to the kitchen, when I get pulled in. I'm caught by surprise as I'm pinned against the wall and feel a pair of lips aggressively crash into mine.

I realize it's Katsuki as soon as I feel his grip on my wrists. I gasp into his mouth as he leans even more in.

I don't know why, but I can feel myself getting aroused. We went from barely being able to stay in one room to this.

I feel his leg press against the inside of my thigh, and whimper as I feel it inching upwards.

He pulls back for a second to observe my flushed face. He looks me over then smirks as he licks his lips. I freeze. Oh no, the things that's doing to me.

As I'm about to get out an objection, he leans over to bite my neck. "Ah!" It startles me at first, but as he continues, leaving a trial of kisses and bite marks down my neck, I feel myself melting into him.

I place my head on his shoulder in defeat, giving up resistance. I try to keep my mouth shut to not let anything embarassing out.

After a few minutes of this, he finally pulls away, satisfied with himself "Sorry, I couldn't exactly do any of that in front of everyone."

This annoys me for some reason "why? Embarrassed for someone to see you kiss me?" He turns red "n-no, of course not."

I push him away and start to head back, the anger driving me forward "it's fine I get it. I'm embarrassing. I won't ruin your 'cool badass guy' vibe."

I stalk out, ignoring his calls of protest, and try to find a group of people I could hide out with.

OK, SO THERE'S THAT! IVE READ  QUITE A FEW FANFICS BUT I HAVENT ACTUALLY WRITTEN ONE BEFORE SO HERE WE ARE. I THINK ITS HARDER TO WRITE FANFICS CUZ IN AN ACTUAL STORY YOU CAN MAKE THE CHARACTERS ACT HOWEVER AND CHANGE THEIR PERSONALITIES, BUT IN A FANFIC YOU GOTTA KEEP UP THE WAY THEY NORMALLY WOULD ACT. ANYWAYS, WISH ME LUCK AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE REST.