Blood, Sweat, and Tears

(this may or may not be named after the BTS song. Woops!)

~Midoriya POV~

I close my eyes, take a shaky breath. Of course this is what their plan was. Probably not the full plan even, but just the beginning. Why do they want Bakugou again? What are they going to do? And of course they had to use me. After all the struggles and how everyone here is fighting to save me, of course they'd use me as bait.

It makes my blood boil. It's really not fair. Some people are really messed up, finding pleasure in others torture. As much as I want to just run out and stop Toga, I know I can't make any rash decisions or she'll lash out. Especially on Todoroki since he's the one carrying her, or maybe even just use him to keep the rest compliable.

I grit my teeth as I try to look at the situation in a different way, any way, that could possibly be vital. It needs to be quick too, as they're rapidly approaching Kachan and we're running out of time before catastrophe strikes. Ochaco seems to understand my dilemma, as she stays silent, trying to come up with something, anything, herself.

Its agonizing, half of my brain trying its hardest to help, while the other parts screaming at me for not acting, not moving, moving to save Katsuki. Its kind of bitterly funny, as a year or two ago I wouldn't have stopped to think, but rushed to help like a repeat of the attack with the sludge monster. And yet, after training with Aizawa as well, him pointing out the few places I shouldn't follow in the footsteps of my successor, and All Might reluctantly agreeing, he knows its important to at least figure out the more important finer details that could cost yours, and the ones surrounding you, lives.

It was anguishing anyways though, as the seconds were quickly running out, and Uraraka getting fidgety next to him, his brain screaming 'Fuck it! Just move!' at him. And he would, oh he wants to so badly but,...

And then fake Deku's expression changes as they near Bakugou and both Ochaco and Deku know, right away that they're screwed.

~All Might POV~

It was a stupid idea, really, going after the hero group after they left. Wanting to save his hero form for once he got there, he had to figure out what transportation he could use. Public transportation was out of the question since everyone knew what he looked like in his regular form and no and he couldn't do the most elementary thing in public without a fan running up to him. Don't get him wrong, he loves his fans, but at times,...they can become a little too much.

Toshinori wasn't one for driving either, and he couldn't asking anyone for a ride or else they'd force them to stay. He could probably ask young Midoriyas mother,...but she'd probably force him to stay as well while trying to go help herself. That could possibly work, if he snuck with her. But no, he wanted to keep her safe. For his successors sake of course, no other reason!!

The retired hero looked around, trying to find something to use. If he took a bike, that would take way too long as well as exert him too much. And he wasn't planning on crashing a car or motorbike. Perhaps a scooter? Those should be a little more safe? He crept up to the old turquoise scooter parked at the corner and looked both ways. Coast clear. Toshinori wasn't one for stealing, but this was an exception. Besides, he could return it. Or even better, seeing as this one would probably not make it back alive, he'd buy them a new one!

So he pulled out his phone and texted his bank manager to buy a new turquoise scooter for the house at this address, before he forgot. And just as he sent it, he dropped his phone back in his pocket, jumped on the scooter, and whizzed off. Though, that wouldn't be the right description. More like he carefully hot on, wincing at every sound as it slowly crashed through every possible thing on its way down the street before he finally, sorta, maybe got the hang of it.