Tinder Match?

~Kirishima POV~

It's been about two months since I've made that Tinder account and so far I've only had creeps try and contact me. One of them being a villain, but it wasn't anything serious so I privately showed Aizawa and he got him and arrested.

Oh, and unsurprisingly, I found Mineta as well, expect he lied about his height and his pictures are OBVIOUSLY photoshopped. He's tall and buff and has a nice jawline. Even his hair is a nice undercut with soft purple curls on top. Needless to say, he looks completely different, way better than the real version.

But then also, I'm pretty sure it was last week, I really hit it off with this one dude,...gal,...I'm not sure, they never specified their gender. But anyways, we really hit it off, and at first I was leaning towards being just friends, but then, I don't know man. We started having deeper conversations and I realized, I really want to get to know this person and spend time with them, regardless of who they are.

Does it mean something if I stay up at nights only thinking about them? Ugh. And I don't even really know what they look like!!! There's one photo and you can't even really see the face, hair, or body. Anything really. But the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it was 'HOT!!!'.

Is that supposed to mean something? I think it is. At least that's what I would tell my friend if they were in my situation. Myself though,..I try to deny everything. Ugh, I'm the kind of person that gives amazing advice but can't follow it myself. It's annoying, I hate it.

But I did tell them my full name and hinted that we should meet up. I've gotten nothing back for the past two days but they're probably busy so I don't really stress on it an am patiently (not really) waiting for a reply back.

So anyways, like promised, I told Midoriya everything (though a week late) so now here he is, sitting on my bed, bouncing like the hyperactive child he is. "Omigosh! This is so exciting! You've got a potential match!!!" I laugh at how thrilled he is "I know, I know. But I don't really know who they are. I mean, I know a lot about them, but I don't know who they identify as, what they look like, and god, I don't even know their real name!"

He gapes at me, mouth hanging open "what do you mean you don't even know their name?!?!?" I scratch at my cheek sheepishly. It's not like I haven't brought it up, but they've managed to kind of avoid answering. "I just call them J, and they call me Kiri." "So other than their personality, most of their backstory, their dream future, hobbies and favourite things, and plenty more tiny details, you literally have no idea who this person is."

I frown at him. I do know them. I know their birthday, favourite colour, favourite food, little secrets and drunk mistakes and stories, things that even some of your closest friends wouldn't know. I open my mouth to protest and make a pout that I do know them but shut my mouth. He's right. I don't actually know them or who they are. For all I know, it could all be made up.

"You said you have a picture?" he probes. I hand him my phone, open to their profile and pout at the floor. They can't be fake, can they? They better not be. Because somewhere along the line I realized that what I was feeling might be something more than just excitement for a new friendship. I don't even remember that last time I've thrown up those ridiculous flowers! Heck, I might even say I'm starting to fall in- "How much of an idiot are you?!?" my thoughts are cut off by a bewildered Deku.

I stare at him from my limp hair hanging in front of my eyes. Was I thinking out loud? What's he talking about? He raises his eyebrows at me "seriously? When it's so obvious." I blink at him. Huh? He shoves my phone back at me and I look down at the screen.

I smile at the familiar photograph open. A pretty someone in a black hoodie and beanie blowing smoke at the camera, and headphones hanging from their ears. The streetlight behind them and smoke obscuring the camera makes it even harder to see their face but photo even cooler. I've spent nights poring over the photo. Is that creepy? I hope not.

I hear someone clear their throat. Shoot, how long have I been staring at the photo? And what's with the stupid smile on my face? I blush as I look up at an exasperated Midoriya. "You really don't see it?" he sighs. He huffs as I shake my head. He's looking me over as if trying to see if I'm hiding something before he blurts "It's Jiro!!"

I feel my eyes widen. What? I look back down at the photo and suddenly everything hits me at once, like I've run into a wall, and I feel like such an idiot, such an idiot. How have I not noticed the details before?

Purple bangs hanging out from under the beanie and bored purple eyes to match. The rocker hoodie I've seen her wear oh so many times. And the headphones hanging from her ears aren't headphones at all but ear jacks hanging from her lobes. I see her face every single day, and yet I wasn't able to pair a stupid photo and multiple details to one of my own close friends.

I run a hand through my hair, pissed at myself when another thought comes to mind "Do you think she knows it was me?" Deku shrugs hesitantly "I mean, you said she calls you Kiri." I feel myself start to freak out "oh god, oh fuck, she did say that I reminded her of someone but nothing after that. Shit. And I told her my full name and that we should meet up but she hasn't answered."

He blinks at me "so she DOES know who you are?!?" I blink back at him and then it hits me. I fold forward, leaning my forehead on my knees as I pull at my hair "fuck. Yes. I guess know she does. Goddammit." I feel him rub my back "hey, it's okay. You like her right?" I nod slowly "yeah. But I think I fell for the text her, not the real life her. I mean, she's a great friend and everything but it's so hard to get her to actually talk bout herself in person. She feels more open and real online."

He hums, thinking "well,...maybe she felt more comfortable sharing online. Where she knew they wouldn't see her everyday knowing everything about her. But she felt that she could trust you, though she didn't really know who you were." I stay still for a moment, thinking it over before bolting straight up, startling Deku.

I gasp "then I've got to go talk to her! And apologize!" I start rushing to go before pausing hesitantly "how are things with Todoroki? It's been two weeks since he returned from the surgery." Izuku looks away, eyes glossy and I feel guilty for asking, but then he turns to me with a small smile "we're all doing better than last week. It's hard, but we're gonna get through it."

I swallow the lump in my throat "I'm sorry." He waves my apology away "don't be. It's not your fault. Besides," he gives me a lopsided grin "you're stalling." I grin at him "whaaat? No way." Deku laughs "right. Now shoo. Go get your girl."

I wink at him as I open the door "yes mother." "Shut up. Quit calling me that. go" he giggles. "Never, mom" I stick my tongue out at him as he throws a pillow and misses. Not wasting anymore time, I close the door and race down the halls, leaving Izuku to wait for me in my room.

HEYYYA! MISSED THIS RED-HEADED SHARK. OH, AND QUESTIONS.

1. SHOULD NEXT CHAPT BE CONTINUING THIS CHAPT'S EVENTS OR UPDATE ON BAKUTODODEKU?

2. AIZAWA X MIC OR AIZAWA X JOKE?

3. DO WE WANT A KIDNAPPING?

4. AND WHAT DO I WEAR TO A McD'S JOB INTERVIEW? I REALLY NEED A JOB!!!

ANYWAYS YEAH, THANK YOU SOSOSO MUCH FOR READING. I'M HONESTLY SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU GUYS.

OH AND, I STARTED MAKING ANIMATICS, SO I KINDA NEED AN IDEA FOR A BNHA ANIMATIC.

CIAO ~KESS