The Shady Adventures of Fabian

The Shady Adventures of Fabian by Wuckster

It's not easy being a thief.  You just don't get the same level of respect as fighters or clerics or those goody two shoes paladins.  Heck, even wizards are held in higher regard.  Stupid wizards with their stupid magic.  Nobody trusts a thief for some reason.  But really, what's a little petty larceny among friends?  Thieves are supposed to steal stuff.  It's part of the job description, for crying out loud.  And you're definitely going to want a thief on your side when it comes to disarming a trap or needing to sneak up on some monsters or something without attracting their attention.  The point is, thieves can be just as big of heroes as anybody else.  On the other hand, they can also be gigantic jerkfaces.

Fabian is a legendary hero and adventurer... in his own mind.  People should have heard of his brave and noble exploits far and wide, except of course for the fact that they haven't.  He is a pretty skilled thief though, even if he does have delusions of grandeur.  Those dreams of being a hero are about to be put to the test in a major way as Fabian embarks on his biggest and most epic quest yet: finding some rich broad's missing cat.  Dungeons will be explored.  Fantastical creatures will be encountered.  Monsters will be battled if they seem like they're weak enough to actually be defeated.  And Fabian will attempt to lie, cheat, and steal from virtually everyone he meets.  After all, that's what a thief does.

Author Bio: Ethan Slaughter (aka "Wuckster") has written three books and numerous short stories.  He's currently working on book number four, although he can admittedly sometimes get easily distracted.  Please don't use a laser pointer in his vicinity as he could potentially waste hours trying to catch the little red light.  He also records music under the name Cosmic Cairns.  Otherwise he enjoys hanging out with his dogs making snarky comments about people on T.V.  Yes, the dogs also make snarky comments.  It's a whole thing.  He studied English at Knox College and now lives in Las Vegas.

  He studied English at Knox College and now lives in Las Vegas