Hero

Hero by  ShaunAllan

What's your superpower?

Everyone has one right? That's why the world is falling apart.

After a cure for the Coronavirus goes wrong, everyone has powers. Everyone except Thomas. He's the old kind of normal. A Nomad, and Nomads are dangerous. They're hunted and killed for sport on the world's biggest game-show, before they go insane - while they're eight years old.

But you don't need to be able to fly to be a HERO.

Author Bio: Shaun is a Wattpad Star, featured author and Wattys winner. He's also appeared on Sky TV to debate traditional vs electronic publishing against a major literary agent. He writes in multiple genres, including young adult and childrens', along with psychological horror. Shaun has been commissioned to write for Universal, Warner Bros, Blumhouse, STX and Paramount for such movies as The Purge: Anarchy, Sinister II, Incarnate, IT and A Quiet Place. He regularly holds writing workshops at local schools. He lives with his wife, two daughters, two dogs and two cats. He works full time, co-owns a barbers salon and writes in that breath between his heartbeats.

 He works full time, co-owns a barbers salon and writes in that breath between his heartbeats