Beautiful People

Beautiful People by  ccstarfield

Fashion blogger and perpetual quitter Vera Kwan thinks she's got it made when narcissistic young actor Carmen Juarez contacts her looking for a style glow-up, but between Carmen's stubborn ego, an escalating gossip war, and Vera's inconvenient attraction to Carmen's prickly, gorgeous manager Sharise, this may not be the easy dream job Vera imagined.

As the chaos of awards campaigning heats up and a scandal threatens to capsize Carmen's chances, Vera needs to figure out what matters most: making sure Carmen's red carpet looks are fierce enough to control the narrative, proving to herself that she can see something through even when it seems impossible--or risking it all to show a skeptical Sharise that just like fashion, Vera is more than just pretty clothes.

Author Bio: CC Starfield is a writer and Wattpad Star whose books feature flawed, fabulous queer characters chasing their happy endings. Her sapphic cheerleader short story Glitter on the Floor is publishing July 2020 in a Wattpad Paid Stories anthology. CC lives at the roots of the Rocky Mountains and hopes to one day learn how to keep plants alive.

 CC lives at the roots of the Rocky Mountains and hopes to one day learn how to keep plants alive