Gunslingers and Galaxies

Gunslingers and Galaxies by relevy

Cash Guthrie was once an infamous bounty hunter, but those days are long behind her. Now she's living in self-inflicted exile as the sole purveyor of radioactive moonshine on the planet of al-Sufi.

Now Boss, a former lover, wants Cash's moonshine for Sweetwater Casino. Simple enough, until the business arrangement and reunion are interrupted when Boss's son is kidnapped by Calvera, the smooth-talking skeezy owner of the only other casino in the city of Lead Belly.

To take Calvera and his operation down, Cash must abandon her treasured anonymity, reclaim her fabled identity as The Woman in Black, and return to her gunslinging ways. Using only wits, charm, and lots of Boss' money, she recruits a new crew for one last job. And if she fails, she will lose her only shot at rekindling the long-lost love of her life.

Author Bio: R. E. Levy's writing career began as a nine-year-old writing thinly-veiled Lord of the Rings fanfiction. After a quarter-life-crisis, Levy bit the bullet and studied English at the University of Minnesota, where she developed a passionate love for Arthurian and Medieval Literature. She now lives in Minneapolis with her spouse, daughter, and two cats Loki & Freyja. She spends all of her free time in her garden or playing video games.

 She spends all of her free time in her garden or playing video games