One Drop of Golden Sun

One Drop of Golden Sun by  BindingTies

It's Ray's turn to shine...

When Ray moves into a house with eight guys, the rules are clear: she's there to study, not get involved with any surfer dudes. Especially not any of her new roommates, such as the moody, grumpy Lokela.

But after she falls for Lokela's best friend, Zach, she gets a beautiful poem to invite her to a first date, and later an incredibly passionate letter, she's falling harder than ever. Just not for Zach.

Lokela doesn't know why he ever agreed to write the poem for his friend, who is a player and a complete jerk, but he does know he will lose his chance at winning his amazing roommate if she finds out he tricked her by not telling her the truth about who wrote the letter.

There will be surfers, smoothies, words to make you swoon, and most likely some broken hearts.

And sunshine. Because this is Paradise.

Author Bio: Leigh W. Stuart is a former Midwesterner now transplanted native in Switzerland, where she lives with the love of her life and family, and is currently working on her Masters degree in English Literature. Like most children of the 70's she went through many terrible haircuts, which she has mostly forgiven herself (and her mother) for and fosters a keen love of 80's nostalgia that spans from Smurfs to Sweet Valley High. Her serialized novel Two Tickets to Paradise was featured in Cosmopolitan, and will soon be added to Wattpad's Paid Stories. Also, her office romance novella Heating Up the Help Desk was featured on Dreame. In 2019, Stuart signed with the Wattpad Stars program after her witchy fiction won their Pitch-to-Option contest. She has two published novels with City Owl Press, The Twelve Dares of Christmas and Mischievously Mine, and is finishing up the third novel in her Sycamore Cove Games series.

 She has two published novels with City Owl Press, The Twelve Dares of Christmas and Mischievously Mine, and is finishing up the third novel in her Sycamore Cove Games series