Kiss My Sass

Kiss My Sass by Puppy1899

Dani doesn't take garbage from anyone. Especially not from the jerk next door.

Seventeen-year-old Dani Parker can't be more excited to graduate and get out of the hellhole poor excuse of a town she lives in. With enough family drama to land her a role on a reality TV series, Dani is more than ready to leave everything behind. Her plans to lay low and enjoy the rest of her senior year take a turn when she gets new neighbours.

Meet James Hastings. Ridiculously intelligent, brooding, moody, and harbouring his own baggage, the last person he expects to befriend is the obnoxious girl next door. After being forced to spend more time together, Dani tries to make the most of the situation while James wants nothing to do with her. James pushes Dani to her limits while Dani forces James to see the more positive side of situations.

Through navigating their own personal troubles and turmoils, the two realize there's a thin line between love and hate.

Author Bio: Jesse is a twenty-something-year-old student wrapping up her final years of university to get a BSc. When she isn't in class, working as a Vice President of a small non-profit organization, training in mixed martial arts or Netflix-ing, she likes to spend her time writing.

Jesse developed her taste for writing after getting published in a national journal for a research paper on opioids (she promises it's not as boring as it sounds). Since then, she found herself getting published in various anthologies for short fiction and poetry. Jesse hopes to continue writing and inspiring others through her writing.

 Jesse hopes to continue writing and inspiring others through her writing