Savage

Savage by  Nyhterides

Artist Lenny Savage spirals into heroin addiction at the height of his fame. His dependency causes him to stop painting. In a deep depression, he tries to take his life.

Two years later, Len is sober. Trying to paint again, he finds his inspiration gone.

One night, he meets a hustler named Sawyer. Awestruck by the young man's ethereal beauty, Lenny believes using Sawyer as his model will help him overcome his creative block.

What Len doesn't expect is to fall in love.

When tragedy strikes, Lenny is haunted by the brutal event. Driven by rage, he swears revenge.

A stranger with a dark past intervenes and becomes an unwilling accomplice in Lenny's deadly plan.

Author Bio: Hello darklings. I've been proudly calling Wattpad my home for seven years now. I'm a writer of dark fiction who you known as Nyhterides.

Though I mainly write grim or melancholy tales, I try to play nice with most genres.

In 2015, my poetry book Goblin Garden was published. The poems where from the first poetry collection I shared on Wattpad. The following years I had a poem and a piece of flash fiction published in Rethinking The Plot and Conversations, two anthologies by Kingston University Press. In 2019, I teamed up with an illustrator to create a mini Gothic graphic novel called The Maggies.

I'm a fan of day-dreaming, road trips, things with wings, and Better Call Saul.

When I grow up I want to be the Night King.

Thank you to everyone who's read, commented, and supported my works. You are all stars!

 You are all stars!