A Jack-of-all-Trades

Author's Note: Second chapter is here! Thank you everyone for the follows and votes! I'm like obsessed! I started rewatching the movies both new and old (also The Original Series since it's on Netflix) and I'm falling all over again with the good country doctor.

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Trek! All rights belong to JJ Abrams (movie references) and Gene Roddenberry (TOS references). The cover photo was edited by me, but the model in it I have no claim over. I only own my OC Allyson DeLuca! Any grammatical errors you see I'm so sorry and I hope you can still easily read my story. Happy reading everyone!

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"Hey!" Jim called as he barged into my office once more.

"Thanks for knocking Jim." I mocked, with my back toward my door. "Please come in."

"Yeah yeah, anyway." Jim said as he sat in the chair across from me. "We're going drinking, you're coming with us."

"Can't, I'm busy." I said.

"No, you're not." Jim said with a smug smirk. "I've checked and you don't have classes today."

"I do have other responsibilities besides being an instructor." I countered.

"And you can take a break from that." Jim smirked. "Come on Ally, live a little! I'm not leaving till you say 'yes'."

"Who's 'we'?" I sighed as I turned to look at Jim.

"Me and Bones." Jim said with a knowing smile. "Don't know what you did, but now the guy doesn't want me to be alone with you."

"Because you cause me unnecessary stress..." I said though Jim knew I was joking. "Fine, I'll go! Now leave me so I can do my work."

"Tonight, 7 o'clock. Bones and myself will pick you up." Jim said.

"You don't know where my dorm is!" I called.

"Yeah I do!" Jim countered back. "A girl I know has a room right across from you!"

"I hate you! You're such a creep!" I laughed, watching as my door closed before Jim's hand slipped in to hold it open, sticking his head back into my office.

"I find that highly offensive." Jim commented before leaving. "Love you too!"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Knock knock

"Come in!" I called as I adjusted my uniform. "Doors open!"

"Sorry to intrude." Leonard said as I heard two sets of feet venture into my room. "How lucky, you have this room all to yourself?"

"Perks of being a professor." I smiled as I walked out of the bathroom. "I'm ready to go."

"Woah woah," Jim said as he held out a hand to stop me from leaving. "you're not going out like that are you?"

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked in confusion as I looked down at my starfleet uniform.

"Dress code is casual." Jim stated. "And that? Is not casual, it looks like you're going to a meeting!"

"I didn't see anything wrong with it..." I mumbled as I looked at both Leonard and Jim before feeling myself blush just a bit. "I suppose I am...out of place with you two."

"We can wait." Jim smiled as he made himself comfortable on my bed.

"You're way too comfortable around me." I commented as I went to my closet, taking out a black long sleeved dress that stopped mid thigh with a tied stand collar. I had it in my closet for special occasions. "I suppose this would work..."