Chapter 37: Necklace

"Let's make our own memories."

Yoongi softly cupped Jungkook face and leaned in for a kiss. Jungkook was a little startled by Yoongi's initiation but quickly responded the kiss.

Things started slow and sweet, both taking their time. Without their lips separating, Jungkook unbuttoned Yoongi's white dress shirt then pushed the fabric off his mate's shoulder.

Yoongi broke off the kiss and sat back. His chest and shoulders. Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's milky thighs then leaned back in for another kiss but this time a more passionate and needy kiss.

Jungkook pushed Yoongi onto the mattress, continuing the process of removing Yoongi's shirt. The kiss was heated, tongues fighting for dominance but at the same time, full of love.

Jungkook sat in between Yoongi's legs, taking his own shirt off. Yoongi who was fully exposed now was laying there eyeing his mate.

"Like the view baby?" Jungkook teased as he took something from the drawer.

Yoongi felt embarrassed, his whole body flushing a light shade of pink. Jungkook lifted the smaller's chin and made out with him.

What Yoongi did not notice was Jungkook had two fingers lubed up while he was busy being shy. Jungkook circled the smaller's rim, teasing his mate.

Yoongi was moaning softly into the kiss while grabbing onto Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook slowly pushed his fingers in, feeling Yoongi tightening.

"Relax Gi." Jungkook whispered as Yoongi hid his face into Jungkook's neck. After a while, Jungkook started to move his fingers. Yoongi biting his lower lip, trying to control himself.

Jungkook proceeded to leave love marks all over Yoongi's chest then moving down to the thighs.

As Jungkook's fingers were thrusting faster, Yoongi's moans were getting louder. The smaller tried to close his legs together but Jungkook pushed his legs up and apart. Almost folding the male in half.

Jungkook was busy admiring his mate while stretching his mate. Soon after, he added a third finger and hitting a bundle of nerves that sent a shock of pleasure to Yoongi.

Yoongi threw his head back, letting a sweet moan out from his cherry lips. After Jungkook had his fun and thought Yoongi was loose enough, he took off his pants, slowly which drove Yoongi crazy.

"Don't be a tease Kookie, hurry!" Yoongi whined, his prominent pout on displace.

Jungkook smirked and pulled Yoongi onto his lap by the waist. "Good boys wait."

Yoongi was embarrassed but also extremely turned on by Jungkook's voice that drop an octave deeper. Jungkook grabbed a condom and pulled it over his member with shy Yoongi taking peaks.

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's face and placed a peak on the smaller's cheek. "I'm for your eyes only, so look however much you like."

Jungkook lifted Yoongi up and placed the smaller over his member. Jungkook rimmed his mate's hole, pushing in slightly but pulling out.

He loved seeing Yoongi getting all flustered and desperate for him. "Kookie, please~" Yoongi whined.

"Please what kitten?" Jungkook asked as he left kisses along Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi moaned from the tip of Jungkook's member entering him but his mate kept on pulling out. "If you don't talk, I don't know what you want baby."

Yoongi was getting frustrated, he wanted, no, needed to be filled up and fucked dumb by his mate.

"Kookie please~ Please f-fuck me..." Yoongi begged with a pout and puppy eyes that were hard to say no to. Jungkook did his signature expression, poking his inner cheek with his tongue, a smirk that will never fail to make Yoongi's beg.