Chapter 23: Fancy

Yoongi stretched out his arms and arched his back. He was woken up by the ringtone of his phone.

"Hello..." Yoongi's voice was still groggy.

There was no response on the other side. Yoongi spoke up a little louder this time and still no response. Yoongi tried to sit up but Jungkook's arm was over his torso.

"Fuck this." Yoongi hung up, thinking it was a prank call.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook's deep raspy voice startled Yoongi.

"N-nothing. Might be a wrong call." Yoongi tried to get up but he got pulled back onto the bed.

"Let's just cuddle." Jungkook nuzzled his nose against Yoongi's soft hair.

"I thought you had activities planned out?"

"I'm going to be fine throughout the day but you won't." Yoongi was confused by what Jungkook said.

Yoongi questioned him and the older's response made him want to delete his whole existence.

"Yoongi baby, your ass will be sore." There was not even a slightest hint of shame in Jungkook's voice.

"I hate you." Yoongi punched Jungkook's chest which made the other chuckle.

"You punch like a girl." Yoongi was embarrassed to the max.

"I will strangle you!" Yoongi jumped up and straddled Jungkook then he wrapped his hands around his neck.

Jungkook just laughed and immediately switched their position. Now Yoongi underneath him.

"You think you can over take me?" Yoongi's face turned red from Jungkook's taunt.

All of a sudden, Jungkook jumped off their bed and pulled on his briefs. "Hitting the shower babe."

After Jungkook disappeared from Yoongi's sight;

"Shit, that was hot." Yoongi's wolf was not lying.

●○●○●○●○●○●

The couple was having fun venturing the city. Walking to different street markets, malls, parks and other places.

They were trying to make the best out of their 4 days here before going to Maui. The nature, the culture and the people were definitely an experience itself.

When walking around a small recreational park, Jungkook's phone started to ring. Jungkook did not want to answer it but Yoongi nodded, a sign for him to answer the phone.

"Yes Dan?" Yoongi's interest peaked when he heard the man's name. Why would Jungkook's secretary call in the middle of their holiday.

"No." Jungkook's face scrunched up and he started to massage his temples.

"Why should I go? It's his problem! Just because I'm in Kalaoa doesn't mean I'm willing to work." Yoongi was getting a little worried, Jungkook looked frustrated.

"I'll call you back." Jungkook hung up and gently pulled Yoongi over to a nearby bench.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi reached out to place his hand over Jungkook's hand.

"Baby, I know we are on holiday but something got caught up. A higher up in the company didn't schedule well, promised to attend a dinner and a meeting on the same day, which is today. I don't know how can someone be so dumb- I just... You got one job!" Yoongi listened to Jungkook rant about work, the workers, how he hated when he has to cover for other people's mistake, etc.

After his little rant was over, Yoongi gave Jungkook a reassuring smile. "If it's for your company, then we should attend the dinner I suppose. It's all for business."

"But I don't want you to compromise to something like this when I said to bring you here to relax."

"It's fine. If we are still together, it still counts as a date." Yoongi gave Jungkook his signature gummy smile.

"Thank you Yoongs." Jungkook placed a peck on Yoongi's forehead.

"You're the best wife." Yoongi's eyes widen in shock.

"How dare you!" Jungkook laughed and immediately ran away. Yoongi ran after Jungkook yelling at him to stop his tracks.

Jungkook slowed down a bit and Yoongi caught up. Yoongi launched himself at Jungkook. Both males rolled on the grass, hugging each other.

Laughter filled the air. Yoongi ended up on top of Jungkook. Both of them out of breath, still giggling and chuckling. Yoongi rested his head on Jungkook's chest, listening to his heartbeat slowly went back to normal.

Being in love sure makes you forget all the problems in the world. Both males enjoyed each others company in silence, heartbeat in sync. The ease they bring to each other is something that will never be replaced.

●○●○●○●○●○●

"Wow, beautiful!" The excitement in Yoongi's voice made Jungkook fell in love even more with the smaller, if that is humanly possible.

"Sure is baby. Be mine and you will attend more occasions like this." Jungkook teased with a smirk on his face.

Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes and said 'You wish Jeon'. But secretly, we all knew Yoongi wants to.

Both of them were dressed very formally as it was a fancy dinner consisting of CEO and bosses of a lot of different cooperates and companies.

Jungkook was in a classic black satin suit with gold buttons and Yoongi was wearing an all black turtleneck suit.

Once they step foot inside the big function hall, Jungkook was greeted by various people that Yoongi absolutely did not recognise. While Jungkook was chatting or more like networking, Yoongi just stood there admiring all the artwork on the walls.

Of course Yoongi was included into the conversation here and there but Yoongi was not really used to this kind of socialising. Yoongi truly admires the business and serious side of Jungkook that he rarely or has never seen before. It was a change but he liked every side of Jungkook.

The couple took a seat near the side of the hall. Jungkook made sure with Yoongi if he was alright and Yoongi said he was fine.

Jungkook offered to take some drinks for both of them and asked Yoongi to stay here because it will be hard to find Yoongi due to the size of the function hall.

Yoongi was so indulged with the beautiful artwork, he did not even notice the person beside him who just took a seat.

"Hello, did you come here by yourself?" Yoongi was caught off guard by the foreign voice.

;Hi! Back with another update also Merry Christmas everyone! 🎉 It is 1 a.m. here in where I live, so Christmas just arrived lol. Hope you guys will have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.

I will start school soon, my holiday is almost over, I will definitely have a mental breakdown but it's fine. So, just a slight note, once school starts, my chaotic and hectic schedule will interfere with the updates... I will try my best though don't worry!

I hope this chapter was not too boring, I'm trying to lead up to something :p Remember to comment and vote 💕 Byeee;