The Past... Is The Past...

Sally woke up to the smell of pancakes. Oh she adored Slenders pancakes, but the smell smelled more delicious than ever. Sally stood up and slipped on pink slippers.

"I don't remember these slippers and why does my voice sound like a little kid?" Sally spoke aloud to herself.

"Oh Sally dear! You are awake! Come and eat pancakes I just made for breakfast!" Sallys mother called out.

Oh she missed her mothers pancakes! She rushed down the old beat up stairs and examined the living room. She jumped on the couch and was glad she was back home again. Sally sprinted to the kitchen and jumped into her mothers arms.

"Hi mommy!" Sally greeted in joy.

"Goodmorning dear. Sit sit. It's time to eat. Your father should be home any second now. Ah! There he is." Sallys father drove up the driveway and stationed the car.

"Huh, I wonder where Sally could be?" Sallys father was fooling around and Sallys mother decided to tag along.

"I think she is still sleeping dear. I haven't seen her." Sallys mother began to smirk.

"I'm right here!" Sally yelled and held out her arms.

"Ah! There you are! How is my baby doll?" Sallys father flipped Sally upside down and spun her around in circles.

"Sweetie dear, she is going to throw up." Her mother giggled and sat down a big plate full of pancakes.

Sally sat back down and poured bunch of syrup onto her pancakes. She grabbed her fork, stabbed the pancake vigorously, and devoured the piece of pancake. Sally moaned in glory and loved how the pancakes tasted on her taste buds.

"I see you love the pancakes dear." Sallys father ate a big piece of his pancake and drank his milk.

"Sally?" A little girl called out from the back porch.

It was her friend Sarah and she had a box full of toys.

"Coming!" Sally finished up her pancake and milk.

Sally ran outside and hugged Sarah.

"Hey, want to play dolls again? We never got to finish the story of how Jenny met Jacob." Sarah asked and refreshed Sallys mind.

"Oh right! I'll play as Jake." Sally grabbed a Ken doll and put clothes over the doll.

After finally finishing up the story of Jenny and Jacob and had felt almost like hours has passed by, Uncle Johnny came for a visit. Sally forgot about how her uncle rapped her, so she ran to him, leaving the dolls behind and hugged him.

"Hey Sally. What's shakin' bacon?" Uncle Johnny bent down to her height and rubbed her cheek his hand.

"Nothing much. Just playing with Sarah." Sally pointed and Sarah waved from a distance.

It was getting dark out and Sarah said her goodbyes and left home. Sally headed towards her bedroom and sat on her bed while taking of her shoes.

"Hey, I was wondering if I can tuck Sally in tonight?" Uncle Johnny asked Sallys mother.

"Oh no you don't have to." Sallys mother was a bit concerned about this.

"Please, I insist." Uncle Johnny placed his right hand over his heart.

"Very well then." Sallys mother walked out in a split second.

"So, Sally, would you like to wear your pink night gown to bed?" Johnny asked with a smile.