Double Marriage?

Sally and Masky were planning their wedding and they were filled with ideas.

  "We can put roses!" One idea popped out of Maskys head.

  "And have a walkway that's white!" Another idea came from Sally.

  "Maybe have one of those big cakes?" Questioned Masky.

  "And we must have chessecake!" Exclaimed Sally.

  "Duh!" Laughed Masky.

  Jeff, Lilac, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Ben, Ivette, and Hoodie walked up to Sally and Masky.

  "Hey Masky and Sally. Can we ask you a question?" Asked Jeff.

  "Sure." Smiled Sally.

  "We just wanted to know if you want any bodyguards for the wedding just in case none of Zalgos proxies come?" Hoodie Shakily asked.

  "Man up.." Eyeless Jack whispered.

  "That sounds like a great idea! Anyone who wants to be our bodyguard is welcome." Replied Masky.

  Ben and Ivette went to the room to talk personally.

  "Listen honey, we have dated ever since Sally ran away because of me and I really hope you accept me for who I am. Will you be mine forever?" Ben proposed to Ivette.

  Ivette gasped and cried with joy. She cried and jumped on him telling Ben how much she loves him.

  "Wait, what about Sallys marriage? We can't have two marriages at the same time." Ivette reminded Ben.

  "We can always ask them." Frowned Ben.

  "Well, alright." Ivette hugged Ben and kissed him.

  Ben and Ivette walked downstairs to talk to Sally and Masky.

  "Hey guys. Can we have a double marriage?" Asked Ivette and Ben at the same time.

  Sally and Masky stared in shock. They didn't know what to say or what to do.

  "Double m-marriage?" Stuttered Masky.

  "You guys are going to get married on the same day as us?" Sally asked in curiosity.

  "Well I mean we can rearrange the marriage day if you'd like. We don't have to have both marriages in one day." Suggested Ben.

  "No no no it's fine. It would be great to have both marriages at the same time." Masky and Sally smiled in happiness.

  "Great! So, should we get straight to planning the wedding?" Giggled Ivette.

  "Yes indeed." Laughed Sally as she hugged Smile.

-----------------------------------------

Omg guys I have been real tired lately. I watched 22 Jump Street and Deliver Us From Evil which made me real sleepy I forgot to update. Here Ya go and I will update Jeff the Killer story probably around 12 or 1 in the morning cause sometimes I fall asleep and wake up again XD SEEE YA