Chantese

Nina backed away from the unknown lady and tripped over Lilacs toys.

  "Stay away from my daughter." Nina stood back on her feet and gripped her strength on her knife.

  "Impolite are we? I'm Chantese." Chantese greeted.

  She wore black jeans, Ed Hardy skull boots, and a my Chemical Romance shirt with a red sweater. She must be around 24 years old. She has sharp claws and multiple rows of sharp teeth like a vampire.

  "See mom? She's very nice." Lilac smiled and giggled.

  "Where do you come from and why are you here?" Nina now took out another sharp knife.

  "Same old questions! Why!? It's none of your business anyway." Chantese kept herself from giggling.

  "It's quite my business since you are in my daughter's room." Nina pushed Lilac behind her.

  "Listen, I am just a friend. I don't bite... much. I am just a bit lonely and could use a friend like Lilac." Chantese frowned.

  "Leave her alone before I bash your face into pieces." Nina was very angry.

  "Oh is that so." Chantese started to growl and hiss.

  "Yeah. Now leave." Nina commanded.

  "Let's play a game. Shall we? Whoever looses DIES!!!" Chantese swung her sharp claws and scratched Ninas face and leaving a terrifying scar.

  "No one tells me what to do!" Chantese screamed at the top of her lungs.

  "What the heck was that?" Ajax questioned.

  Sally was already rushing up the stairs leaving everyone behind.

  "Who's in there!" Yelled Sally.

  "Babe no!" Masky jumped in front of Sally.

  "Nina is hurt!" Jeff pushed Sally and Masky down and lunged toward Chantese.

  "Daddy no!" Lilac ran toward Chantese, but failed as her mother grabbed her by the arm.

  "What is up with people coming into our house?" Ben asked.

  Laughing Jack threw candy into Lilacs mouth and put her to sleep.

  "What did you give her?" Nina asked worrily.

  "Sleepy candy. Should keep her asleep for the next 30 minutes." Laughing Jack laughed his way out the door.

  Jeff and Chantese began to fight as Slender walked in the room.

  "Oh for goodness sake child!" Slender walked in and hung both Chantese and Jeff by the feet.

  "Let go of me you freak!" Chantese demanded.

  "Rude." Slender put Chantese down carefully.

  "It is Thanksgiving children. I have invited Lilly over and this is how we behave? You may invite the rest of your friends as well, but come down the stairs quietly." Slender walked out with Smile next to him to prepare dinner.

  "Well, what are we all waiting for!" Ben raced down the stairs with Eyeless Jack.

  "Well, we got off the room foot." Sally walked towards Chantese.

  Chantese calmed down and realized what she has done.

  "I-im sorry. I didn't mean to startle any of you." Chantese blushed.

  "It's alright. I'm Sally and this is my family. Care to join for dinner?" Sally questioned.

  Chantese nodded and walked out with Sally, Ajax, and Jane.