7 Minutes In Creepypasta Heaven

"She will never come home." Masky cried as he caressed Sallys hair.

  "No, she will." Ben held back his tears.

  "She's got to." Jeff frowned.

  "I won't ever share my candy ever again." Laughing Jack threw his candy out the window.

  "I won't share my kidneys with anyone no more." Eyeless Jack ate his last kidney.

  "Wow, she's beautiful." A young man was sitting at the window.

  "Who are you and what is your purpose for being here?" Jeff ran toward the boy with a knife in one hand.

  "The names Ajax." Ajax pushed down Jeffs knife slowly.

  Ajax wore blue jeans with black Dexter Steel Toe Boots, a black soft shirt with a leather bomber jacket and fingerless gloves.

  "Listen Ajax, we don't want trouble." Masky stood up.

  "I am sure he isn't looking for trouble." Jane popped up.

  "Oh hell no." Jeff bristled.

  "I thought you died?" Ben laughed.

  "Me? Die? Ha! You must be crazy to think if I would ever die anytime soon." Jane cursed.

  "Hey Jane." Ajax waved his black sledgehammer with a smile.

  "Hey Ajax. Listen boys, Sally needs to be put out of her misery." Jane walked closer to Sally.

  "Back off." Jeff got angry.

  "Make me." Jane smiled.

  Jeff grabbed Jane by the waist and threw her down the window down with Ajax.

  "What is up with you and throwing people out the window man?" Laughing Jack giggled.

  "It's become a habit now." Jeff smirked.

  As Ajax fell with Jane on top of him, his eyes turned red.

  "Get off!" Ajax yelled.

  "Someone's grumpy." Jane sarcastically said.

  Ajax kicked the front door down and started to yell.

  "Come and defeat me Jeffery Woods!" Ajax screamed.

  "He shouldn't have done that." Ben started to shake.

  "WHAT DID HE JUST CALL ME!" Jeff grabbed Sallys sword and guns and headed down stairs.

  All of a sudden, things got silent. You can hear a sadistic chuckle that turned into laughter. You can hear gun shots firing and knifes hitting against eachother.

  "Close the door! We need to protect Sally!" Slender came out of no where and shut the door as he headed downstairs.

  Sally started to twitch. You can see a small light in her eyelids and lips.

  "What's going on?" Eyeless Jack wondered.

  "Don't ever push me down ever again!" Jane climbed to the top of the window where Sally was at.

  "She must be on her period.." Ben chuckled.

  Right when Jane jumped to cut Masky, Sally stood up and shot Jane in the leg.

  "Where the hell is my sword!" Sally grabbed Jane and pinned her to the wall.

  "Babe!" Masky hugged Sally.

  "Honey, now is not the time." Sally laughed.

  "Stop touching me!" Jane groaned in pain from her hurt leg.