Betrayal

Sally was teaching Smile new tricks and giving him treats while he did the tricks correctly. Sally put a bone on his nose and told him to not eat it until she says so. Smile sticked his tongue out and waited for the command that Sally will give him.

  "You can eat the treat when I say so." Sally heard a doorbell.

  She wasn't expecting company. She looked at Smile as he started to growl.

  "Ready... Set... Eat it!" Sally raised her arms.

  Smile threw the bone into the air and ate it as it fell into his mouth. He barked and ran to the door.

  "Down boy!" Sally ran after him.

  Smile lied down on his stomach and continued to growl. Sally looked through the small hole on the door and recognized the person standing. It was Bella and she was holding a small gift. Sally opened the door and had a huge grin on her face.

  "Bella! What are you doing here?" Sally hugged Bella.

  "Well, I came to visit someone specific." Bella responded.

  "Really? Who?" Laughed Sally.

  "Wolf." Bella smiled.

  Sally was shocked, but didn't mind her speaking to him.

  "He is upstairs and he is on the 5 door to your right." Sally opened the door for Bella.

  "Thank you." Bella thanked.

  Sally watched Bella as she headed up the stairs and continued to teach Smile a couple more tricks. Bella walked quietly and hoped no one came out from their rooms. Bella is really shy and nervous when she goes to other peoples houses. She knocked on the 5 door to her right and patiently waited. The door opened and Wolf jumped when he saw Bella.

  "Bella! How are you? Come inside." Wolf allowed Bella to walk in his room.

  "I am doing great thank you. So, this is your room?" Bella questioned.

  "All mine. What are you doing here?" Wolf nervously asked.

  "Well, I came here to see you." Bella smiled.

  Wolfs heart was pounding like crazy and his legs started to get shaky.

  "C-came h-here to s-see m-me?" Wolf stuttered.

  "Yeah and I got you a gift. I think you're really cute Wolf and I stopped by to say hi." Giggled Bella as she blushed madly.

  "Well, I think you are really beautiful and thank you for the gift." Wolf blushed as well.

  Bella gave Wolf the gift and told him to not open it until she left.

  "Bye." Bella kissed Wolf on the cheek.

  Wolf fell on his bed and touched his cheek.

  "So cold. I like it!" Wolf exclaimed.

  Wolf saw Bella walk to the woods and opened his gift. It felt pretty heavy for gift that was in a bag. When Wolf open the bag there was a bomb inside. Wolf panicked and ran to Slender Mans room with the bomb.

  "Grandpa Slender there is a bomb!" Wolf held the bomb.

  Slender Man grabbed the bomb and threw it far out the window.

  "Take cover!" Slender Man grabbed Wolf and took him to his closet.

  Boom! The explosion sounded so close to the house even though Slender Man threw the bomb far out in the woods.