Your Future

Sally let Wolf and Kat take a day off from school and let them do whatever they want.

  "Just because I let you stay one day from school doesn't mean I will always let you stay and miss a day of education." Sally laughed.

  Sally was doing laundry with Masky and messed around with each other. Masky was separating the whites from the reds as Sally folded the clothes that have been taken out from the dryer.

  "Baby, you think we should go to the forest?" Masky asked.

  "Which forest?" Sally giggled.

  "The one where we find what we will accomplish in life." Masky responded.

  Sally stopped folding and stared at Masky.

  "Is this about Kat?" Sally questioned.

  "Not just for Kat. It can help Wolf as well." Masky kept separating the clothes.

  "I don't know honey. What if something goes wrong?" Sally got worried.

  "Babe, we are finding what our kids will accomplish nothing is going to happen. We can ask Slender to come with us just in case if you'd like." Masky kissed Sallys cheek.

  Masky left the laundry room and Sally put the rest of the clothes to wash. Sally went upstairs to go look for Jeff.

  "Oh big brother. Oh for goodness sakes Jeff!" Sally covered her eyes to avoid contact with Jeff.

  Jeff was in his SpongeBob underwear and shirtless.

  "Knock next time." Jeff sighed as he put pants on.

  "Listen, I am taking Kat to the forest of accomplishments. I need you to come with me just in case." Sally crossed her arms.

  "What's in it for me." Jeff grinned.

   Sally gave Jeff the look and was serious.

  "I was just kidding. Anyway, are we leaving right this minute? Why don't you take Nina or Ivette with you and have those girly talks about you guys talking about how sexy we men are?" Jeff laughed.

  "I counted on you Jeff. I'll take Nina and Ivette." Sally walked out Jeffs room.

  "No wait! I'll go. If you want me to be there for you then I will." Jeff apologized.

    "Alright then, let's get moving." Sally commanded.

  Sally walked to Kats and Wolf's room.

  "Guys, we are going somewhere let's go." Sally opened the door.

  Kat and Wolf ran out the mansion and waited for Sally. Sally and Jeff got their weapons and walked out the door.

  "Really? What is up with you and dressing sexy?" Jeff asked.

  "Jealous? I just like showing off my body." Sally giggled.

  "Yeah I know, but you're with me." Jeff snapped.

  "Oh deal with it." Sally walked sassy.

  Smile jumped out the window and catched up with Sally.

  "Boy, you want to come too?" Sally saw Smile running towards her.

  Smile barked and leaded them to the forest. Everyone ran to catch up with Smile and walked into a place that looked dark. The trees looked dead and the grass looked live less. There wasn't a single animal in this forest. The sky turned black with a shade of red.

  Right up ahead were two crystal balls that were in mid air.

  "Okay sweetie, one of you take the left as the other takes the right." Sally explained.