The Perfect Moment

It was Saturday morning and Sally always wears a dress on Saturdays. She decided to wear a medium blue dress with black high heels and she put her hair in a side braid to go with it. Masky was putting on a nice collared shirt, jeans, and white nike shoes. Masky had a small box in his hand and it contained something very special for Sally. Masky walked to Slender Mans room to ask him an important question.

  "S-Slender Man?" Stuttered Masky.

  "Yes Masky." Slender Man stood up straight.

  "Will all due respect sir, I am asking for your blessing to marry Sally." Masky said bravely.

  "I'm sorry, but that is going to have to be a no. You will never get my blessing until you die." Snapped Slender.

  "You know she's in love with me and she will go anywhere I go. You leave me no choice, but I'm going to marry her anyway with or without your blessing Slender Man. I love her so much that I am willing to risk my own life for her because I know that you possibly can end my life this very moment. I can't live without her. Just like you can't live without Lilly." Maskys eyes got watery.

  "How do you know her name?" Slender Man got closer to Masky.

  "She told me her name. She told me how much she loves you. She told me how much she would love to be your girlfriend or even more for the rest of her immortal life. I am not immortal and I want to be Sallys husband for the rest of my life." Masky cried.

  "Alright, you have changed my mind. Go before I change It again." Slender growled.

  "Thank you so much!" Masky ran out the door.

  Masky searched for Sally and finally found her in the kitchen making breakfast.

  "Morning honey." Masky kissed Sallys lips passionately.

  "Morning baby. Cheesecake?" Sally grinned.

  "Of course!" Masky exclaimed.

  Sally prepared cheesecake for Masky and also prepared food for Smile as well. Smile finally grew more and he was in his teenage years already. Masky was waiting for a perfect moment to ask Sally to marry him for the rest of his mortal life.

  "Sally. I need to ask you something." Masky got on one knee.

  "Babe what are you doing?" Sally got close to him.

  "Will you marry me?" Masky opened the small box which had a ring inside.

  The ring was beautiful. It has small crystal diamonds and had a green emerald in the middle that matched with Sallys eyes.

  "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Shouted Sally as she pushed Masky to the ground kissing him.

  Masky kissed back as they both cried in happiness.

  "I love you so much Masky!" Cried Sally.

  "I love you too! I will love you forever now!" Masky hugged Sally tightly.

  Sally and Masky kissed eachother and smiled widely.

  "I think you guys can stop now." Laughed Jeff.

  Masky carried Sally to the room and locked themselves in.

  "Make sure to use a condom!" Screamed Jeff while laughing.

  "What's all the screaming?" E.J woke up.

  "Masky proposed to Sally." Smiled Jeff.

  "No way!" Ben ran down the stairs while holding Ivettes hand.

  "Awww that's so sweet." Ivette sighed.

  "Lets just hope that any of Zalgos proxies don't come and ruin the wedding." Hoodie popped out of no where.

  "Trust me, it won't happen. We can't let it happen." Replied Laughing Jack as he walked down the stairs.

  "Maybe, when they plan their wedding we can ask if they need any guards to make sure no one comes and destroys the wedding." Suggested Lilac.

  "Sounds like a good plan Lilac. Good job." Hoodie rubbed her head.

  "Alright, seems good. They might start planning tomorrow, so we just wait until tomorrow to ask." Responded Jeff.

-----------------------------------------

MUAHAHAHA oo lala Masky and Sally are getting married. MUAH MUAH! A SHOUT OUT @pinkmajesticunicorn FOR GIVING ME THE FABULOUS IDEA OF MASKY AND SALLY GETTING MARRIED *CLAP CLAP* THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL PUT ANY OF THE IDEA YOU GUYS GIVE ME. SEE YA!