You're Dead

Sally went to Jeffs room with Smile in her hand.

  "Hey Jeff. Where's Lilac?" Asked Sally.

  "She right he- Lilca?" Jeff looked around his room.

  "Uh oh. You let her leave out of your sight!" I yelled.

  "I was sleeping! Help me look around the house." Commanded Jeff.

  "Look for Lilac." Sally gave Smile Lilac shirt so that he can scent her.

  Smile smelled around the house and couldn't find her. Jeff and Sally looked everywhere Smile couldn't reach such as the top cabinets. Smile scratched on the front door to go out and see if Lilac is outside. Sally opened the door and Smile ran out the door.

  "Wait up!" Screamed Jeff and Sally.

  Smile kept running and running. Smile was running out of breath, but his legs wanted to keep going. Sally and Jeff were right behind Smile. The 3 of them ended up in a dystopian place.

  "Is this a new world?" Asked Sally.

  "I have never been here before. Maybe Lilac is here." Jeff walked passed Sally.

  Smile walked into this abandoned apartment. He barked at a door that had the number 6 on it. Sally walked in and heard crying from a closet. Jeff took out his knife and Sally took out her sword silently.

  "Jeff I stand to your right and you stand on my left." Whispered Sally.

  Jeff nodded. Sally reached out for the door nob and opened It quickly. Nothing.

  "Where the heck is that noise coming from?" Growled Jeff.

  Then, the sound of crying was heard again, but this time it was louder and closer. Sally walked slowly and quietly. Jeff put his hand on the door nob. He opened it and saw a dead body cut in pieces. He walked away and turned around to see one of Lilacs toys on the ground.

  "Lilac?" Cried Jeff.

  "Lilac come out this isn't funny!" Snapped Sally.

  "Help me!" Screamed a voice.

  Sally, Jeff, and Smile ran upstairs to where the screaming was at.

  "I wouldn't go upstairs if I were you. If you want your precious back your going to have to go through me." Giggled a mans voice.

  "Show yourself!" Commanded Jeff.

  The man came out from a shadow. It was an odd looking creature. You can see its spine, ribs, and the think that scared Sally the most was its face. Those teeth and those eyes. Sally gripped on her sword.

  Jeff had double knife now. The creature that everyone knew him as was The Rake.

  "Alright, come at me you fowl beast." Grinned Sally.

--------Meanwhile at the mansion.
  Masky was looking for Sally and was panicking because he couldn't find her.

  "What are you looking for?" Asked Slender Man.

  "Sally." Responded Masky.

  Slender Man pinned Masky against the wall.

  "You are a dead man Masky. A dead man! You were in the forest with Sally and you did it with her! What did you think huh? You thought I wouldn't find out! I see everything Masky. I should just end your life." Slender Man sniffed Maskys neck.

  "L-listen I love her and you know I do! The reason I did it with her was because she is old enough to make her own choices now! You can't control her actions anymore Slender! She's old enough to do what ever she wants. If she didn't want to do it with me she wouldn't have done it in the first place!" Explained Masky.

  He was right. Slender couldn't control Sally any more. Slender Man let go of Masky and let him fall on the ground.

  "Once Sally comes back we will have a private conversation." Commanded Slender Man.

--------------Back to The Rake

  Sally pushed Jeff behind her and ran towards the Rake. She had an extreme bloodlust she have never felt before.

  "Sally no! He's immortal!" Informed Jeff.

  Sally didn't care she kept going. She swung her sword and missed. The Rake jumped on Sally and scratched her face deeply. Sally remembered she always kept Ted the teddy bear in her pocket.       She took it out and yelled transform.

  It worked. Ted grew and grew and it broke the ceiling. The Rake backed up and looked scared.

  "I cannot believe your teddy bear still works." Laughed Jeff.

  Ted ran towards the Rake and squished him with his big foot.

  "Good Ted!" Yelled Sally proudly.

  Ted went back to its regular size and Sally put him back in his pocket. Jeff found Lilac and hugged her and kissed her a lot.

  "Lilac, how did you find your way here?" Jeff was crying.

  "This creature took me while you were sleeping and he said he had a surprise for me. Is he going to kill me?" Frowned Lilac.

  "Of course not. The creature won't be bothering you anymore." Sally picked up Lilax and carried her on her back.

  The 4 of them left back home and Smile lead them back to the mansion.