Lavender Town Syndrome

Sally managed to walk around the house for a while, but Slender made sure she gets watched over so she doesn't fall or anything. Slender Man thinks this has to do with her past. The past once affected Slender and it may be affecting Sally as well. Sally went to eat cheesecake with Masky and Hoodie to get things off of her mind. Wolf and Kat went to school and left in a school bus.

  "How are you feeling babe?" Masky touched Sally's forehead.

  "I am feeling better. Thanks for asking." Sally smiled.

  "Why do I feel like this happened because you went into a coma?" Asked Masky.

  Sally shook her shoulders in an I don't know way and was expecting Slender Man. Smile walked in and put his head on his Sallys lap with a leash in his mouth.

  "Lets go boy." Sally can never say no to walking Smile.

  "You need to rest and stay home." Hoodie interupted.

  "I can take care of myself. A walk won't hurt." Sally walked out the door and headed out the forest.

  Sally looked like a human, so she went to go take a walk around in town and maybe get a coffee. Smile lead her out and saw many humans socializing and laughing. Sally hasn't seen people in a long time and she has no expirence when it comes to socializing with someone.

  "Hello!" A boy walked up to Sally.

  Sally jumped in surprise and saw a little boy with boy scout cookies.

  "I am sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. Would you like to buy boy scout cookies? We are helping out kids with cancer." The boy smiled.

  Sally took out ten dollars and bought herself cocunut cookies.

  "Thank you! Have a nice day ma'm." The boy walked away with his wagon filled with cookies.

  The boy was very polite and he reminded Sally when she was a kid. She sighed and continued walking with Smile. Kids were running, people trying to mingle, and dogs being walked as well. Smile shook his head and got excited once he saw the puppies and big dogs. The other dogs barked as well and jumped in happiness.

  "I'm sorry!" Sally apologized and grabbed ahold of Smile.

  "It's alright. Dogs are just dogs. Hey, I have never seen a husky like that before. Come here boy." The man called to Smile.

  Sally crossed the street with Smile watching out for cars and approached the man.

  "I'm Tony." The man greeted.

  "Sally. Nice to meet you." Sally giggled.

   "Mind if we grab a coffee? You are really beautiful." Tony blushed.

  "I have actually never been here before. My first time in town." Smile was tugging on the leash and reminding her that Masky will get upset if he sees this.

  "Wow! Figures. I have never seen you here before." Tony smirked.

  "I have to go! My husband is waiting for me!" Sally ran off making an excuse for Smiles behavior.

  Smile pulled Sally until they made a turn to the corner.

  "Oh Smile. Always watching over me. Lets go get coffee somewhere else." Sally laughed.

  Sally saw a coffee place called "Kellies Coffee Shop." She entered and everyone greeted. Sally waved and everyone was whispering " Is she new here?" or "Wow, she is pretty." People must know who comes in and who goes out.