Sneaking Out

Sally was tucking Wolf and Kat to bed, but she had a conversation with Wolf before telling him goodnight.

  "Wolf, I know you protected your sister, but don't go wondering off and beat up a kid who hit Kat. If it's really bad that your sister gets into a fight then yes you can get involved. Use your words next time okay?" Sally kissed Wolfs forehead.

  "Okay mom." Wolf covered himself with a blanket.

  Sally closed the door and locked it. 30 minutes have passed and Wolf got up silently from his bed.

  "Ready Kat?" Wolf asked Kat.

  "Ready." Kat got up and changed.

  Wolf opened the window and jumped out. Kat followed, but was a bit afraid to jump.

  "Come one sis. I'll catch you don't worry." Wolf whispered and held out his arms.

  Kat closed her eyes and jumped. She wanted to yell, but she knew that would draw attention. Kat landed on Wolfs arms and felt safe.

  "See? I got you. Lets go." Wolf held Kats hand and ran like the wind.

  "Where is the meeting?" Kat ran faster to keep up with Wolf.

  "It's at the dam. Just outside of Slender Woods." Wolf stopped and heard something.

  "Take cover." Wolf jumped and hid in a tree.

  Kat climbed and covered herself to not be seen. Humans were in position. They must be looking for someone. Kat jumped to the next tree causing the humans to turn around. Kat looked at Wolf and grinned.

  Wolf knew Kat wanted to kill these humans. He nodded and got ready to kill. Wolf walked on a branch that was connected to the other tree. He crawled down slowly off of the tree and stood behind the humans. Wolf grabbed the first human by the mouth and stabbed his back.

   Kat jumped off the tree and knocked down 2 humans. She stabbed both of them with her claws and licked the blood off of her blade. The last human looked scared and didn't know what to do. This human had a pistol and looked like he didn't know how to use it correctly. He shot and Kat dodged the shot.

  Wolf jumped on him and bit his neck roughly. He finished the human off by pulling out his heart and stepping on it.

  "Lets go." Wolf smirked.

  "Wait, we can't go looking like this." Kat stopped Wolf from running.

  "It's cool. Nathan and Jesse are already killers. We need to teach Jaime because he is a beginner." Wolf explained.

  "Alright." Kat sighed in relief.

   They continued running and didn't look back. Surprisingly, they weren't afraid if their parents would get upset at them or not. They just felt like they needed to be out of the house for a while and feel free.

  "Hey Wolf!" Nathan yelled from a distance.

  "Hey Kat, you look nice." Jesse smiled.

  "Thank you." Kat blushed.

  "I am a beginner at killing guys. I need help." Jaime frowned.

  "It's alright, we are here for you. You guys hear that?" Police sirens came on.

  Flashlights faced the 5 kids and as soon as they saw the police, they ran.

  "Stop right there!" An officer yelled.

  "We can practice on them!" Kat suggested.

  "Guys, they have guns!" Jaime shakily said.

  "Kat and I will distract them as you guys kill them." Wolf planned everything out.

  They all nodded as Kat and Wolf ran in the open.

  "Come at me.." Kat grinned.

  "You! Come here or we will fire." An officer commanded.

  "I don't want to." Kat folded her arms.

  "Listen little girl, if I were you I would come here." A sheriff pointed the gun at Kat.

  "If I were you... I would run." Kat giggled.

  There was only one officer standing. The rest were killed silently by Jaime, Nathan, and Jesse. The officer ran past Kat and Kat cut the foot of the officer.

  "You know what I do to men who run like a coward? I kill them slowly and painfully. Then, feed every last portion of your body to my big brother over there. I'm very sorry. Kat got your tongue?" Kat laughed and stabbed the man on his back.

  The officer groaned in pain as tears came out of his eyes.

  "Please.. I have a family..." The man begged.

  "Family huh? We will make sure to hunt them down." Wolf stepped on the mans foot.

  "I'll finish h-him." Jaime stuttered.

  Jaime walked towards the man and sat on top of him.

  "Let me put you out of your misery." Jaime whispered.

  The man yelled and before he could finish, Jaime stabbed his face. He cut in X on the mans face and on the officers stomach, he cut K.O.

  "Can we go home now?" Jesse sounded frightened.

  Everyone nodded and walked into the woods. First stop was at Wolfs and Kats house.

  "Thanks for tagging along with us." Jesse thanked Kat.

  "You're welcome." Kat got closer to Jesse.

  "Well, goodnight." Jesse kissed Kats cheek when Wolf wasn't looking.

  "Night." Kat was jumping inside.

  Both Kat and Wolf climbed from their window hoping their parents aren't awake. They hopped onto bed and heard something disgusting. They heard moaning sounds and a girl yelling 'yes' repeatedly.

  "Eww! Mom and Dad!" Wolf and Kat whispered to each other.

  "Goodnight little sister." Wolf shut off the lights.

  "Goodnight big brother." Kat closed her eyes.

Kats Dream World...

  Kat was in a magical place. No sadness, illnesses, no murder, rapism, and racism. There was only kindness, respect, joy, happiness, laughter, and everyone was healthy. It was like heaven. Kat was lost and couldn't find her brother who she really wanted to be with right now.

  Then, the dream had a twist. Kat walked into a place where it was pitch black and she was the light. She saw a video right in front of her showing all of the sins she has done through out her life. Killing, yelling back at her parents, teasing her brother, and selfishness. It was like a slideshow of her life. Kat started to cry even though she didn't want to.

  Her tears turned into blood instead of clear crystal water. Her clothes were stained from other peoples blood that she has killed in the past. Her hair turned to a reddish color and so have her eyes. Kat was feeling guilty and unwanted in her dream now that she is seeing what she has done in the past. A sudden knife appeared in her hands and their was a human not too far away from her.

  Kat got a bloodlust, but tried to control it. Maybe this dream was testing her if she is eligible to change for who she is now and change into something better. Kat got angry and couldn't keep the bloodlust for any longer. She started tapping her foot and breathed heavily. She needs and wants to feel blood splatter on her face and clothes.

  The human disappeared and Kat fell into a deep whole. She was screaming and the slideshow kept going and going and did not stop until she woke up the next morning...