The Test

Kat went to school with Wolf and was thinking about the dream last night. Mrs. Cruz knew something was wrong just by looking at Kats body language.

  "Everyone may go to recess with the exception of Kat." Mrs. Cruz announced.

  Kat stayed in her assigned seat and looked at the ground. Kat didn't feel like herself anymore. Was the dream a message? Should she be aware of her surroundings?

  "Kat, what's wrong honey?" Mrs. Cruz asked.

  "I had a nightmare last night and I am not sure if it means something bad will happen." Kat looked at Mrs. Cruz with sad puppy eyes.

  "Want to talk about it?" Mrs. Cruz grabbed a chair and sat down next to Kat.

  "Now that you mentioned it, I do. In my dream, I was covered in blood and had a knife in my hand. There was a slideshow in front of me about my life. It showed all the bad things I have done. I started to cry blood instead of water. There was a person not to far away from me and I felt like killing that person even though I didn't want to. Then, the human disappeared and I fell into a deep hole that went on forever." Kat explained and hoped she wouldn't get herself into trouble.

  "That's a terrible dream. Maybe you should go home and gets some rest. You should talk about this with your parents. If you ever feel that your parents don't believe you, I am always here when you need someone to talk to." Mrs. Cruz smiled.

  "Thank you!" Kat jumped on Mrs. Cruz and gave her an enormous hug.

  Kat packed her backpack and received her math homework from Mrs. Cruz.

-----------

  "Knock it off Ben!" Jeff screamed.

  "Why should I?" Ben pulled Jeffs hair.

  "Both of you knock it off! Ben, stop being annoying. Jeff, learn how to handle small problems like this." Masky got in between Ben and Jeffs argument.

  Sally was in the basement with Ivette and Nina cleaning.

  "Man, the boys need to learn how to clean after themselves." Ivette picked up all the beer bottles.

  The basement had all sorts off games. Beer pong, XBox, PlayStation, Pool, and much more. The basement was just for the guys to hang out and get a day off of the kids. Sally felt her back pocket vibrate which contained her phone.

  "Hello?" Sally answered in a sweet voice.

  "Hello Sally, this is Mrs. Cruz. Kats math teacher. Kat needs to be picked up from school because she has a very high fever." Mrs. Cruz lied.

  "I am on my way. Thank you for calling." Sally hanged up.

  "What's up?" Nina questioned.

  "Kat has a high fever and I need to go pick her up. Anyone care to join?" Sally asked.

  "We are both coming." Ivette grabbed Ninas hand and followed Sally up the stairs.

  Sally grabbed her car keys and purse.

  "Whoa whoa whoa. Where are you fine ladies going?" Jeff walked up to Nina and smiled in a pervert way.

  "We are going to go pick up Kat." Nina played with Jeff's tie.

  "What's wrong with Kat?" Masky was now concerned.

  "She just has a mild fever. I will go to the store and pick up medicine for her. Lets go ladies!" Sally kissed Masky.

  "Bye sweetie." Nina kissed Jeff.

  "Bye Benny." Ivette passionately kissed Ben and was the last one out the door.