Discovering Kats True Power

Sally was walking to Bellas house with Kat, Masky, and Wolf. Masky felt the need to be with her because he was afraid she might get hurt again.

  "You didn't have to come baby." Sally told Masky.

  "I know, but I want to keep you safe." Masky grinned.

  "Daddy, are you trying to act brave?" Wolf asked.

  "Daddy is brave Wolf." Masky responded.

  "Oh is that so?" Kat said sarcastically.

  Masky and Wolf started horsing around until they both fell to ground and started yelling at each other.

  "Boys will never learn." Kat looked away from their direction.

  "Tell me about it." Sally giggled.

  It took Sally a while to find Bellas house since she wasn't paying much attention where she exactly lived when she left yesterday.

  "Bella!" Sally shouted.

  "Sally!" Bella hugged Sally.

  "Hey nice to see you again." Sally smiled.

  "And these are?" Bella looked at Masky, Kat, and Wolf.

  "Oh, this is my husband Masky and these are my kids Wolf and Kat." Sally introduced.

  Wolf kept staring at Bella. Wolf and Bella were about the same age. Sally noticed they were both staring at each other.

  "So, how old are you Bella?" Sally questioned as Bella led them inside her home.

  "I am 6 years old." Bella smirked.

  Wolf was one year older. Sally knew he was still too young to be in love and besides, he doesn't know the meaning of love. Wolf took a seat nearest to Bella and Kat sat next to Sally.

  "You never did tell about the basement." Sally refreshed Bellas memory.

  "The basement? Oh yes the basement. I didn't want you down there because there is a lot of "paranormal activity" in there." Bella explained.

  Sally thought for a moment. Was that why she felt something pull her leg? Sally paid attention to Bella and asked something important.

  "Can we go discover the basement?" Sally asked.

  "Well, alright. We need to be careful though." Bella walked to the basement.

  "Wolf take care of your sister." Masky pointed to Kat.

  Masky and Sally followed Bella to the basement and it was dusty just like Sally had walked in yesterday. Bella warned them to not touch anything while being down in the basement. Sally looked around and felt a sudden coldness.

  "Did anyone feel that?" Sally looked around.

  "What? A sudden coldness?" Masky questioned Sally.

  Sally nodded.

  "We aren't the only ones in this basement." Bella shaked.

  Something knocked Sally down to the ground and starting hitting her.

  "It hurts!" Sally yelled in agony.

  Kat pushed Wolf to the ground and ran to the basement. Kat jumped to where Sally was and landed on the invisible object.

  "Stop it!" Demanded Kat.

  "What's going on!?" Masky picked up Sally and blew air on her.

  "Kat has the power to feel supernatural things." Bellas eyes open wider than ever.

  "Die!" Kat scratched the object and killed it with her claws.

  Once the object died it fell to the ground and was no seeable. It looked alot like Uncle Johnny.

  "Uncle Johnny!" Sally backed up and jumped into Maskys arms.

  "So, this is your uncle huh? It has come back to hunt you. Luckily your daughter saved you and killed it once and for all." Bella looked at Kat.

  "Thank you!" Sally bawled into Kats shoulder and hugged her.

  "There there mom. Its all over now." Kat patted her back.

  "Maybe we should get going." Masky suggested.

  "Good idea." Kat replied.

  Everyone went back to the living room and Bella locked the basement.

  "Mom you okay?" Wolf ran to Sally.

  Sally nodded and wiped away her tears.

  "That is why I didn't want you in the basement. Thank you for visiting." Bella thanked.

  "You're really pretty." Wolf blushed.

  "Thank you." Bella blushed back.

  Wolf waved goodbye and left with the others.

  "You like her don't you?" Sally smirked.

  "Yeah.." Wolf sighed.

  "You are too young to be in love Mr." Sally laughed.

  "Mom, how did I kill the ghost?" Asked Kat and looked at her hands.

  "You discovered your true power. We all have something special inside of us. We just have to dig deep to find it and learn how it's used." Sally explained.

  Kat thought about that. Was she more than just a Creepypasta? She didn't know the answer to that, but she did like her power. Sally was proud of Kat today for helping her out and she hopes she can help in the future as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN BUSY LATELY. Sorry if it's a short chapter hehe... I am talking to this boy named Nathan lately too.. he's so sweet XD Anyway, any ideas?