Unknown Woods

"I'm going to finish you off Zalgo!" Slender Man got up and walked to Zalgo.

  Slender Man used his static hard on Zalgo causing him to not hear or see. Zalgo closed his eyes and covered his ears.

  "I'm your worst nightmare! Admit it!" Yelled Slender.

  "No!" Zalgo yelled back.

  "Admit it!" Slender used all force with his static.

  "Okay! You're my worst nightmare!" Zalgos eyes and ears started to bleed.

  Slender Man screeched and brought out his tentacles. He grew a mouth with sharp teeth. Slender wrapped a tentacle around Zalgos waist and neck. Zalgo started to cough up blood and was having trouble breathing.

  "How does that feel huh? You took away something that was worth everything to me! Now you're going to pay." Slender Mans teeth sharpened.

  Slender Man ripped off Zalgos head and waist. He cut him up into tiny pieces.

  "Eat his kidneys if you want E.J." Slender Man walked away.

  "Where's Masky?" Asked Jeff.

  "Over there by the cliff crying." Ben pointed.

  "She's gone. Why her? Why! Why! Why! God dammit!" Masky bawled in his hands.

  "Smile and I are going to go look for her. You stay with the kids." Slender Man picked up Masky.

  "No, I'm coming too." Masky walked.

  "No you aren't Mas-" Slender was cut off.

  "Yes I am! I love her! I need to find her. Now, lets get moving." Masky cried.

  "No you aren't and that's final! Your job right now is to check on your kids and keep them safe. We can find her. Trust us." Slender Man explained.

  Masky left angry back to the mansion. Everyone else left with the exception of Slender and Smile.

  "Lets go boy." Slender frowned.

----------

  Sally woke up hurt.

  "Uggh... my back..." Sally groaned.

  Sally got up slowly and stretched her back. Sally doesn't know where she is or what time it is.

  "Wolf! Kat! I need to get home." Sally panicked.

  Sally reloaded her weapons and sharpend her sword. Sally walked normally and noticed something strange about these woods. She noticed that this isn't Slender Mans woods. She passed by a sign that read "UNKNOWN WOODS. KEEP OUT. Sally knew she wasn't the only one in the Unknown Woods.

  "You really shouldn't be here." A little girl walked next to Sally.

  She looked a lot like Sally when she was 7. Same green eyes, same brown hair, same gown, and blood was on the little girl.

  "What's your name?" Sally asked.

  "Bella." Bella responded.

  "You remind me a lot about myself when I was younger. What brings you here?" Sally told her.

  "I live here. All on my own. I ran away from home because I was abused everyday by my dad. He would hit me, beat me until I would bleed, touch me, and he even rapped me once." Bella acted bravely.

  "Wasn't your mother there to help you?" Sally questioned.

  "No. My dad killed her one night when I was in bed. I woke up due to my mothers screaming for help. I was to late to help her. My dad stabbed my mother repeatedly and right after that he rapped me. I was abused throughout my whole childhood basically. I never got to experience what it was really like to be loved by a mother or father." Bella kept walking.

  "I was rapped and killed by my uncle. I killed him once I got the chance. Why is this part of the woods called The Unknown Woods?" Sally frowned.

  "They call it that for the unknown people such as me. For the people who were never found in a murder, kidnapping, or for those who ran away like me. I live here by myself because I don't trust anyone anymore. Why are you here?" Bella looked at Sally.

  "Well, I was in a battle and this guy named Zalgo pushed me off the cliff." Sally looked down. 

  "I see. Wouldn't you have died though?" Bella wondered.

  "I'm immortal, so I didn't affect me much." Sally looked at the night sky.

  It was around maybe 11 or 12 in the night and Sally was worrying for Kat and Wolf.

  "You seem like you have no where to go. You can sleep with me tonight if you'd like? It's dangerous to go in the middle of the woods at night." Bella suggested.

  "I thought you didn't trust no one?" Sally murmured.

  "I don't, but you can see in someones eyes if you can trust them or not and for how long you can trust them. I believe I can trust you for one night." Bella smiled.

  "Alright. By morning I need to leave right away and go home to my kids. Thank you for trusting me." Sally smirked.

  Bella nodded and led Sally to where she lived. Bella lived in a small house that seemed to have 3 rooms in it.

  "You may choose a room that best suits you." Bella walked to the kitchen.

  Sally checked all three rooms and picked a room that had not such a girly theme. It had blue wallpaper, a queen size bed, and a tv. Sally is only staying for the night, so she doesn't need much.

  "Dinner is served!" Yelled Bella.

  "Dinner?" Sally walked to the kitchen.

  "You must be hungry you fell asleep for quite a long while." Bella gave Sally a bowl.

  It was soup that contained vegetables and chicken. Just the way Sallys mother used to make it.

  "Thank you." Thanked Sally.

  Sally was hungry just like Bella said. She ate all the vegetables and drank the glass of water she was served. Sally was getting to know Bella a bit more now during dinner.

----------

  "Smell her anywhere?" Slender asked Smile.

  Smile barked in disagreement and was loosing her scent a little bit.

  "I hope we find her." Slender Man cried.

  It was starting to rain and it was quickly starting to rain hard. Slender Man walked under a tree with Smile and sat down.

  "I guess we have to wait until tomorrow Smile." Slender frowned.

  Smile slept next to Slender Man to keep him warm.

  "Goodnight boy." Slender Man went to sleep.

----------

   "Sleep well Sally." Bella was closing Sallys door.

  "You too. Goodnight." Sally closed her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry guys I didn't update in the morning like I said I woke up like at 1 in the afternoon because I was so tired. Here is the update and enjoy :) SEE YA LATER

Sally and the Creepypastas 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara