The Special Surprise

Sally has found out that Slender Man has met someone who he actually wants to love for the rest of his immortal life.

  "Alright guys listen up! Slender Man has found a lover in the woods and we need to make a special dinner for him. So, here's the plan. Masky, you run down to the market and get food that looks fancy and yes you can get cheescake, but it must look fancy. Jeff and Lilac, you guys go to the supply store and find fancy glass cups, plates, spoons, forks, and knifes. Laughing Jack, look for candy to give Slender and his lover as a treat. Hoodie, you can pick out the cheesecake with Masky. Eyeless Jack, you will be the waiter who serves the food and please do not offer them kidneys. Smile, do not use our guest as a restroom. And I, will set up the table." Sally explained carefully.

  "Okay! Team Creepypasta!" Everyone yelled.

  "What the fu-" Sally whispered to herself.

  Everyone did as they were told and went to the places they were told to go to. Jeff and Lilac were the first ones to arrive with the supplies. Sally put a white table cover over the table from the balcony and set all the cups, forks, spoons, and knifes in correct order.

  "Okay, supplies, check." Sally marked off her paper.

  "We got the food!" Yelled Masky.

  "Good job babe." Sally kissed Masky on the cheek causing him to blush madly.

  "Masky and Hoodie you prepare the food and make the cheesecake dish look awesome." Sally commanded.

  Eyeless Jack put on white pants, a white colar shirt, and black shoes.

  "Here is a white apron to make you look more like a waiter." Sally threw the apron gently to E.J.

  "I got mints, Jolly Ranchers, Recess Pieces, and Starbursts." L.J bursted into the kitchen.

  "Alright, put them In this bowl and place the bowl in the middle of the table." Smiled Sally.

  "Guys, I'm going to go talk to Slender Man in his room and collect information on his new lover." Sally walked out of the kitchen.

  Sally walked in Slenders room.

  "D-dad?" Stuttered Sally.

  "Yes sweety?" Responded Slender.

  "Have you met anyone new?" Asked Sally.

  "Well, now that you mentioned it I did. Her name is Lilly. She looks just like me except that she is a girl and has black beautiful wavy hair." Slender sighed in love.

  "Sounds lovely. I will be downstairs if you need me." Sally walked out the room.

  Sally rushed down the stairs and walked out the door with Smile.

  "Alright Smile listen, we are looking for a lady that looks just like Slender just that she has black wavy hair." Sally told Smile.

  Sally and Smile ran around the woods looking for Lilly. Finally, they found the girl that fits the description.

  "Excuse me ma'm?" Sally tapped her shoulder.

  Lilly brought out her tentacles and got fierce with Sally. Sally brought out her sword and pushed Smile behind her.

"Listen, I am just Slenders daughter. I came to look for you." Sally panted.

  "Daughter? He never mentioned a daughter." Lilly calmed down.

  "I am preparing a special surprise dinner for you and him. I came to look for you to pick out a dress for your guys date." Grinned Sally trying not to laugh.

  "Oh that's certainly nice of you. I would love your assistance to look for a dress." Nodded Lilly.

  "Okay, I brought a dress and it fits you perfectly. Slender Man loves bright happy colors such as yellow. He also loves Roses and Lillys. So, I brought you a dress that is yellow and white with Lillys on it." Sally brought up the dress from behind her back.

  "It's beautiful. Thank you so much! I appreciate your help." Smiled Lilly.

  "Your welcome. Meet me at the Slender Mansion at 7:30 to begin your date. The Slender mansion is 8 trees away from this spot we are standing." Sally walked away.

  Lilly went to her home to put on her dress and get ready for the date.

------

7:25 PM

Lilly walked to the Slender Mansion cautiously. A lot of questions ran threw Lillys mind about how she can miss up and if Slender Man will accept her for who she is. Lilly arrived at the front door and softly knocked.

  "Hello, I believe you are Slenders date?" Asked Masky.

  "Yes I am." Replied Lilly

  Masky led Lilly to the table out in the balcony. Hoodie held out the chair for Lilly to sit.

  "Thank you." Thanked Lilly.

  "Daddy, we have a surprise for you!" Jumped Sally in excitement.

  Sally threw a tuxedo at Slender Man with a red tie.

  "Sally what's all this?" Slender tapped his foot.

  "Meet me downstairs in exactly 5 minutes." Sally shut the door.

5 minutes later

  Slender walked downstairs to meet Sally. Sally wrapped her arm around Slender Man and led him to where Lilly was sitting.

  "S-Sally you shouldn't have!" Slender hugged Sally.

  "Surprise Daddy." Laughed Sally.

  Slender Man walked to Lilly and kissed her hand softly. Slender Man sat down and adored Lillys dress.

  "You..Look..Stunning." Slender Man flirted.

  "Why, you look handsome more than ever." Giggled Lilly.

  "Some wine for the love birds." E.J poured on the glass cups.

  Masky and Hoodie came out with the food including the devine cheesecake. They made Fettucini Alfredo with a strawberry cheesecake on the side.

  "Enjoy." Masky and Hoodie bowed.

  "Lets leave them alone. Good job guys I appreciate the help. Lets go Masky." Sally kissed Masky and left to the room.

-----------------------------------------

OMFG GOD I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING THERE WAS BIG HUGE FIRE AT MY HOUSE AND WE HAD NO WIFI AT ALL!!!! I WILL PROBABLY HAVE TROUBLE UPDATING DUE TO THE POOR WIFI CONNECTION SO I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. FORGIVE ME? IM SO SORRY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SEE YA!!