Loosing Immortality?

Sally was getting many mood swings and Masky decided to take the kids a trip to the mall to pick out anything they wanted. Lilly was taking care of Sally because she has expierenced this before and knows how it feels like. Apparentley, Sally wasn't feeling herself today which was very ironic. Usually, Sally is the happiest girl in the whole house and you will always find her prancing and dancing with music by her new favorite singer, Taylor Swift. 

  "How you feeling?" Lilly asked.

  "I feel like I am getting sick." Sally covered her face in her pillow.

  "Oh no." Lilly touched Sallys cheek to only find it extremely warm.

  Lilly ran downstairs and called out to Slender Man.

  "She is feeling sick." Lilly panicked.

  "Oh no..." Slender rushed to Sallys room.

  "What's going on? I haven't felt sickness in many years and it extremely is painful on my stomach area." Sally touched her belly.

  "Sweety I need you to lie down and rest for a couple of hours." Lilly grabbed Sally a blanket.

  Sally lied down and shut her eyes. Lilly and Slender talked in the kitchen about Sally.

  "She can be loosing a portion of her immortality." Lilly warned.

  "Maybe it is just a disease we have never expirenced." Slender wondered.

  "No. I have been through that and luckily my mother recovered by immortality. She grew very tired and died afterwards because she sacrified her immortality for me. I have always been wishing she would come back." Lilly began to cry.

  "Honey, don't cry. What are we going to do about Sally? I will have to sacrifice myself." Slender shivered.

  "What about Kat?" Lilly looked up at Slender as she wiped her tears.

  "We will not sacrifice my grandchild." Slender snapped.

  "Not that silly. I mean, she has the ability to touch ghosts and things that have to do with supernatural. What if we just get a ghost?" Lilly asked.

  "Ghosts are dead." Slender crossed his arms.

  "Not all. The ones that can be touched are not fully dead. They are between the real world and the afterlife. We get a ghost who is willing to sacrifce and that ghost will be set free." Lilly thought.

  "We will have to ask Kat because she will be risking herself as well. Lets go check on Sally." Slender walked out the door.

  Ben walked in Sallys room and punched her arm,"Hey Sal."

  Sallys eyes turned red. She yelped in pain and Ben got closer.

  "What's wrong?" Ben held her and wondered why it hurt her so much when it was just a light punch.

  "Don't touch her Ben." Lilly demanded.

  Ben lied Sally back down slowly and backed away.

  "What is going on?" Sallys heart rate beated twice.

  Slender heard and realized this is serious.

  "I felt my heart!" Sally panicked.

  "Calm down! Sh." Lilly soothed Sallys soul.

  Slender transported to the mall and went into his human form.

  "I like tall men." A pretty woman walked up to Slender and touched his arm.